- Resourceful business and information systems professional with a solid foundation in technology architectures, software development, database systems, network systems, website development, and business processes
- . Proven project manager, technical writer, and analyst, who has successfully organized teams and managed client efforts in the implementation of best practices, unique methodologies, and client specific business needs.
- Excellent leader and problem solver who is motivated to provide world class service.
- Oracle SQL/PLSQL
- Visual Basic
- MS Office
- MS Visio
- Internet/Intranet Business Applications
- Active Directory
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
Technical Writer / Project Manager / Analyst
- Documented systems infrastructure and web portal for both internal/external clients in a large multilingual call center environment to ensure efficient client usability upon rollout and minimize technical/product support calls.
- Tasked as project manager and lead analyst/writer for Business Continuity Plan.
- Developed project plan, WBS, task list, and performed research & analysis as necessary to complete.
- Served as project manager for newly desired government contracts with regard to security clearances.
- Responsible for evaluating / processing over 3 00 security clearance packages to meet a strict 90 day corporate deadline.
- The timely and successful completion of these packages resulted in TransPerfect being awarded the contracts.
- Developed unique Visual Basic (VBA) tracking system for security clearances (as no system was in place) which resulted in efficient reporting and tracking measures.
- Worked with the software development team on individual sprints to both document and provide analysis for each iteration of systems development.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Senior Technical Writer / IT Project Manager / Business Analyst
- Served as technical writer and project manager in a large database (“Big Data”) agile development environment for pharmaceutical marketing research.
- Coordinated and developed systems manuals, SOPs, process flow diagrams, ERDs, architectural maps, and business requirements across multiple (& multi - national) teams in a highly complex integrated multi-platform system.
- Assignments and collateral duties spanned the entire SDLC. Created project charters, WBS, and mitigated risks through careful analysis, guided business/project efforts, and tracked milestones while implementing stakeholder management strategies.
- Projects included both agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Additional duties include business intelligence roles, Confluence administration management, assistant JIRA administrator, and systems analyst.
- Utilized multiple software tools including (but not limited to) TOAD, Informatica, CA Autosys, Passport (for mainframe applications), Visustin, and some limited exposure to the IBM BPM platform. Worked in both Windows and Unix environments.
Confidential, Chandler, AZ
Senior Technical Writer / Analyst
- Worked with data center technicians performing racking, cabling, and configuration duties on a multitude of servers for a large datacenter.
- Maintained accurate incident and change management records.
- Collaborated with senior corporate process analysts to assist in the development of standardized process and procedures.
- Analyzed, developed, and created processes utilizing information mapping techniques to create operational standards for data center technicians and management personnel.
- Researched current trends / industry best practices and implemented into overall company standards and operational procedures.
- Created and maintained tracking system for standard operating procedures and developed reports to measure against organizational goals.
- Assisted with data center audits, cable tracing, and myriad troubleshooting tasks for the purpose of research, documentation, and training.
Confidential, Gilbert, AZ
Analyst / Practice Leader
- Demonstrated solid understanding of website navigation & architecture, taxonomy, design, eCommerce, support, and overall technical knowledge of client products.
- Monitored competitor website trends based on quarterly analysis and complex data comparisons.
- Analyzed website benchmark data and presented key findings and recommendations to clients which aided in the decision making process on website innovations.
- Developed unique benchmarking models to meet specific client needs and presented those findings in the form of executive summaries, detailed summaries, and teleconference.
- Provided content organization and marketing strategies to several clients which substantially increased their website usability scores.
- Wrote extensively detailed technical and analytical reports. Aligned team efforts and resources to successfully deliver final product to clients.
- Evaluated and provided competitive analysis for online B2B and B2C eCommerce systems leading to improved client customer eCommerce scores.
- Filled role as analyst for Enterprise Systems, Enterprise Software, Enterprise Hardware, and Chip Manufacturers as needed.
Confidential, Washington D.C
Data Processing Specialist
- Served myriad administrative, management, and organizational roles across several duty stations.
- Occupational specialty included data analysis, data entry, auditing government accounts, contract negotiations, researching military and federal regulations, and leading teams / projects.
- Highlights include: developing command policies & procedures manuals, facility inspections, and working closely with Marine Science Technicians with regard to seismic profiling and core sampling.