2006-2009 Confidential,Bend, Oregon
- Responsible for creating production line manuals used in the manufacturing process of the company’s aircrafts
- Created the Builder’s manual, a set of building instructions, for the Company’s Single Engine Jet and responsible for editing and updating the builder’s manual for the Epic LT, a 6 place, single engine turboprop aircraft.
- Kept continuous control of the writing and editing of the maintenance manual for the company’s aircraft.
- Co Authored the Pilot’s operating handbook.
- Experienced in Adobe FrameMaker7.0 converting documents to XML, Microsoft Office Suite, and Solidworks Sp2.2.
- Wrote successful RFQ to Boeing for the Raven unmanned drone project resulting in the award of contract.
2004–2005 Confidential,Bend, Oregon
Research Writer: Production Research and Development
Responsible for producing and edited the company’s Department of Energy Grant
Researched and designed a materials separation machine capable of recycling the components of laptop batteries.
Wrote company’s technical manuals and product instructions.
Associates in Science Degree