Technical Writer, Washington, DC
- Providing documentation that aides in understanding how to use IT products or services.
- Creating instructional videos using Camtasia Video Editor
- Collaborating with technical staff to plan, develop and maintain computer software documentation
- Coordinating with the training staff to produce training documentation.
- Preparing instructional guides to communicate complex and technical information more easily.
Cyber Security Analyst, Washington, DC
- Conducted remote analysis of computers using Symantec Endpoint Protection and IBM BigFix.
- Remotely tracked computers using IBM BixFix and Wireshark.
- Identified infected computers using IBM BigFix.
- Removing infected computers from the DOT environment and sending out for forensics.
- Administrative duties monitoring Outlook email using Cisco IronPort security.
V.I.P Deskside IT Tier 2 support, Washington, DC
- Software install / uninstalls
- Support for V.I.P personnel. (15 min response time via direct desk side contact, phone or email)
- Provided “White Glove” support to top level Executives
- Clear documentation when reporting steps taken for resolved issues
- Diagnosing and resolving end user computer peripherals problems.
- Computer management using System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Documenting, tracking and monitoring end user and server problems.
- GOOD Mobile Device management, client installs and troubleshooting on iOS & Android devices
- Conference / Meeting room set up (Laptops and/or Projectors)
- Local printer installs
- Multi - Function Network Printer mapping
- McAfee Endpoint Encryption environment
- Network printer & desktop printer support
- Windows 7 Enterprise environment
- VPN & VDI remoting technology support and configuration
- Daily use of Active Directory
- Microsoft Outlook 2007, 2010, 2013 support
- Daily use of Remedy 7.6 ticketing system
- Imaging desktops & laptops
- Maintain SLA standards
- Responds to Help Desk tickets, Telephone calls, and E-mail requests for technical support
Service Desk Agent Tier 1, Washington, DC
- Identified, researched, and resolved technical issues
- Remedy ticketing system environment
- Documented and monitored issues to ensure a timely resolution
- Understanding of service level agreements (SLAs)
- Initiative driven and able to accept tasks and perform under minor supervision.
- Tier 1 support for Confidential (DOT) users
- Troubleshot / installation of VPN and VDI technologies
- Windows 7 environment
- Active Directory usage
Environment: al Protection Agency February 2013 - May 2013
Desktop Support Technician Tier 1, Washington, DC
- Assisted users with Microsoft Office 365 issues
- Used Active Directory to assist in troubleshooting user accounts
- Assisted users with general software and hardware technical issues
- Resolved client issues surrounding computer hardware and software
- Recorded and updating client records
- Experience with Remedy/Help Desk Management Systems
- Performed analysis of problems and assisting with corrective actions to restore functionality
- Worked with technical leads, colleagues and customer service staff to resolve recurring problems and issues with hardware and software applications
Computer Support Technician, Washington, DC
- Mapped printers to computers
- Delegated assignment responsibilities to team members
- Collaborated with team members to improve efficiency
- Detailed note documentation
- Face to face interaction with clients
Sales Representative, Bethesda, MD
- Re-stocking merchandise as it depletes
- Executed purchase transactions quickly and accurately
- Assisted customers with their consumer needs
- Met or exceed daily sales quotas
Confidential, Washington, DC
Help Desk Support
- Installed, configured and troubleshot issues with desktops, laptops, monitors and printers.
- Hands on experience with Spice works ticketing system.
- Familiar with the ITIL methodology.
- Knowledge of networking basics.
- Developed resolution plans, testing plans, and communicating issues to non-technical clients.
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Exercised clear and concise communication with the customer.
Confidential, Washington, DCHelp Desk Support
- Actively supported teaching professionals on effective work strategies with Special Needs students.
- Assisted with instructional materials and procedures consistent with individual learning needs and behaviors.
- Communicated with parents of student's progresses.
- Made sure my assigned student met his academic and personal developmental goals.