Safety Supervisor Technical Document Writer Resume
Marine Corps Veteran; Forward thinking Team Leader; OSHA Certified P.I.T Trainer; Managed an eight - man team while also evaluating team’s performance; Responsible for training and oversight of government equipment valuing over 2.5million dollars; Received recommendations and awards for Customer Service Relations and Office Skills; Works well under pressure.
- Microsoft Office, Excel, PowerPoint
- RF Scanners for forklift
- Kiwi program for corrugated plant
- Types 70wpm
- Syspro Programs
Safety Supervisor Technical Document Writer
- Holds weekly safety toolbox meetings for all departments
- Trainer for All Powered Industrial Trucks
- Oversees Scheduling for the department
- Conducts Interviews for qualified applicants
- Technical Document Writer. GWI, SWI, QWI
- Responsible for Plant Safety Training
- Created Training Videos for plant to aid in operator education
- Conduct training and performance evaluations for my 8 team members
- Meets with Confidential Rep to evaluate plant safety policy procedures
- Prep Plant for ISO Certification by establishing process FMEA
- Assisted Plant Manager with rewriting company policies to drive change and growth for 2017
- Responsible for contacting and maintaining good relations with vendors
- Developed the new Lead Man in the department.
- Chairman of the Safety Committee
- Manage the Day to day operations for the department
- Responsible for Creating the Rotary Die File and logging in all dies sent out for service
- Created Job Log Book to ensure that no jobs go missing from the department
- Machine Operator 7 Sohn Rotary Die Cutter
- Responsible for training and safety of new operators
- Responsible for the start and completion of labeling all inventory in work cells for the shipping department.
- Helped the plant superintendent write better safety policies for shipping department.
- Moved to Fabrication Department to Lead Man
- Oversees scheduling for the department. Arranging schedule to maximize machine production.
- Assisted plant superintendent with creating safety and standard operating procedures for machines.
- Provides the supervisor with research, answers for emails from the other departments and supervisors.
- Holds weekly safety toolbox meetings.
- Conducts training for operators in the department.
- Creates Custom and Special Jobs for Engineering Manager
- Machine experience: 66x113 Rotary Die Cutter, 66x125 Rotary Die Cutter, 65x115 Post Folder Gluer, Hyster
- Floating Operator/ Break Relief Man
- Fork Lift Certified, Scissor Lift Certified
- Safety Team Member x2, Pedestrian Safety Team Member, Quality Team Member x2
- Accurately loaded and unloaded trailers, used RF scanner to scan incoming and outgoing material, completed trailer inspections and other required paperwork
- Responsible for STOP signs getting installed in the plant
Retail Associate/ Lab Tech
- Responsible for accurate prescreening before patient sees Optometrist
- Measuring Patient for glasses
- Manufacturing glasses
- Machine Gun Operator. Served on multiple combat missions.
- Martial Arts Instructor, Green belt instructor
- Administrative Clerk
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes