- Over 10 years experience with local and remoteadministration of networks, servers, and workstations.
- Currently serving as SysAdmin backup and right-hand to IT Director in a 2-person department.
- Equally adept with both Apple and Microsoft server and workstation products.
- Experienced with network infrastructure and hardware from multiple vendors.
- Strong grasp of LAN/WAN technologies, troubleshooting and problem-solving techniques.
- Sincerely customer service-oriented. Consistently communicative,friendly, and patient.
Server, Virtualization, and PBXSystems Administration Mac OS X Server thru 10.7.x; Windows Server thru 2008 R2; Exchange Server 2007; Blackberry Enterprise Server 5.x; Active Directory; Open Directory; LDAP; VMWarevSphere 4, ESX;VMWare Fusion for Mac; Parallels Desktop; Web Help Desk; Citrix Presentation Server; Extensis Universal Type Server; Ipswitch WS-FTP Server;Avaya Site Administrator.
WorkstationAdministration and Imaging Mac OS X thru 10.7.x, Windows 7 and prior; Web Help Desk; Remedy Help Desk; Dameware NT Utilities; Absolute Manage;CoRD; Apple Remote Desktop; Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection; VNC; Cisco Webex; Teamviewer; Deploy Studio; Apple Disk Utility; SuperDuper; Carbon Copy Cloner; Symantec Ghost; All Adobe Creative Suite 5.x and prior iterations; Quark Xpress through 7.5; MS Office 2011 and prior; Final Cut Pro 7.x; Filemaker Pro; Lotus Notes; Disk Warrior; Data Rescue, Apple GSX.
Mobile Device Management Apple iOS; Google Android; RIM Blackberry OS; HP/Palm webOS;and Windows Mobile devices;AT&T BusinessDirect Premier;VZAccess Manager;Verizon Wireless Broadband devices.
Business Continuity and Security Administration HP EVA SAN; DLT LTO4 Tape Drive Library; Symantec Backup Exec; Iron Mountain SecureSync; Cisco VPN; Symantec Endpoint Protection; McAfee VirusScan Enterprise; Google Postini; Websense Surf Control; Absolute Computrace; Building Watch.
Training Completed Mac OS X Systems Administration, Active Directory Integration, Help Desk, Apple Macintosh Desktop and Portable Technician (2005 -2008); entire Cisco CCNA and CCNP curriculum (2003 -2004); MS Sharepoint Server 2007 (2009); MS Systems Center Operations Manager (2008); Atempo Time Navigator (2007); Sun Solaris Systems Administration (2002); entire Windows NT Server, and Novell NetWare Administration curriculums (2000).
- Implemented and integrated Apple Xserves, and OS X Servers in Active Directory environments.
- Research and implementation of Web Help Desk system, resulting in significant time and cost savings through automation of business processes, approval workflows, change/incident/problem management, asset management, and quarterly Sarbanes Oxley testing.
- Stabilized erratic Mac/PC end-user environments through solid imaging and maintenance practices.
- Completed multiple Active Directory workstation/user account, and Exchange mailbox migrations.
- Completed relocations and reorganizations of multiple offices, LAN rooms, wiring closets, and related devices.
- Creation and management of FAQ/Knowledgebase for end users and IT staff
- Increased printer/scanner efficiency and cost savings through vendor bidding anddevice consolidation.
- Passed software license audit by Business Software Alliance, providing 100% of needed documentation.
- Trained and mentored end-users and department co-workers.
Senior Technical Support Analyst , Confidential, NYC, March 2011 - Present, and Senior Technical Support Analyst , Confidential, NYC, October 2007 - Present Technical Support Analyst (Contracted) Confidential, NYC, June 2007 - July 2009 Systems Engineer FSO-GIS , Confidential, NYC, September 2005 - June 2007, and Systems Support Technician, Confidential, NYC, September 2005 - June 2007 Mac Technician,Confidential, NYC, October 2004 - August 2005 IT Support Engineer, Confidential, NYC, July 2003 - November 2003 LAN/WAN Administrator, Confidential, NY/NJ, Jan 2001 - May 2002 Network Engineer, Confidential, NYC, Aug 1999 - Dec 2000
Dual roles within Interpublic and Omnicom Group divisions.