- A professional Technical Communicator with extensive experience managing documentation and training for diverse audiences.
- Produced award - winning documentation, both printed and online, for the banking, healthcare, and defense industries.
- Developed training, marketing collateral, and end-user documentation for technical and business audiences.
- Experienced, flexible, energetic, and able to multitask on multiple efforts both as a team member and independently.
- Adobe Technical Communication Suite
- Adobe FrameMaker
- Cognos Analyst, Manager, Contributor, Impromptu
- Lender Processing System (LPS)
- Merant Tracker 8.0
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project)
- Mortgage Servicing Package (MSP)
- Oracle 10g
- Perforce P4Win
- Rational ClearCase
- Rational ClearQuest
- Rational Test Manager
- RoboHelp 9
- Serena Team Track 6.6
- Visio Professional
- WebWorks ePublisher Pro
Contract Technical Writer
Confidential, Beavercreek, OH
- Developed an online searchable Reference Guide for use by over 500 Credit Union employees.
- Created a comprehensive user manual for troubleshooting and maintaining the online Reference Guide.
Contract Technical Writer
Confidential, Miamisburg, OH
- Created, wrote, and published over 70 procedures for Bankruptcy, Cash Operations, Dodd-Frank Certification, Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP), Loss Mitigation, and other mortgage servicing lines of business.
- Closely collaborated with Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs), business analysts, and project managers to provide high-quality, standardized procedures for staff members and other system users based on previously written documentation, research, and knowledge of financial software systems.
- Ensured departmental procedures satisfied internal and external audit requirements.
Senior Technical Communicator
Confidential, Mason, OH
- Designed, developed, and maintained a variety of documentation, both printed and online, for Document Imaging and Management Systems and Electronic Health Record (EHR) Integration Systems used by healthcare professionals in hospitals, clinical offices, and other healthcare facilities.
- Created two software user manuals that won Awards of Excellence in the Society for Technical Communication (STC) Effective Communications Competition.
- Completed two Six Sigma Green Belt projects resulting in a cost savings of over $30,000.
- Developed and implemented a quality review process for user manuals and online help.
Confidential, Fairborn, OH
- Designed and developed documentation and online help for applications used by the Confidential to document and submit their portion of the annual defense budget.
- Wrote and edited functional descriptions, system specifications, and other customer deliverables and documents.
- Wrote and edited non-technical and technical narrative sections of proposals in response to solicitations from various government agencies.
- Reviewed documents for consistency and clarity to ensure proposals were well-written, accurate, and compliant with requirements.
- Provided security education and training to cleared employees; performed internal security inspections and oversight of Defense Security Services (DSS) inspections; maintained accountability and control of classified documents; assisted employees in applying for and obtaining security clearances utilizing the Electronic Personnel Security Questionnaire (EPSQ).
- Executed and completed assigned test cases and created software defect reports; managed test scripts and defect reports using Rational Test Manager and Rational ClearQuest software.