Over 10 years plus experience as Business System and Application Analyst, project lead and technical product management. Expertise in marketing, gathering requirements, performing business analysis, facilitating meetings, and supporting B2B applications. Assist in implementing change for U.S. and globally based organizations.
EXPERTISE IN THE FOLLOWING AREAS:
- Documentation Support
- User Interface (UI) design
- User Acceptance Testing (UAT)
- Change Management
- Team and Cross - Functional Collaboration
- Business Process Flow Improvement
- Business Requirement Analysis
- Technical Product Management
- Clear understanding of Agile methodology
- Knowledge and use of BABOK V3.0
Sr. Technical Writer
- Develop technical documentation for RAS Archer Confidential
- Documentation includes business continuity data dictionary and a data feed inventory.
- Developed work area recovery business requirement document (BRD).
- Working knowledge of RAS Archer Confidential with in business continuity (BC) and risk management.
- Working with SharePoint.
- Business website development and software implementation.
- Business requirements, elicitation and analysis.
- Working with owners and managers in creating a business case and business requirements to implement change.
- Solution evaluation and recommending solutions that deliver value to business.
Business System Analyst
- Worked with Marketing, Servicing and Marketing Intelligence groups on personalization of financial web site.
- Create business requirement document (BRD) for personalization of consumer websites for Kia and Hyundai.
- Identified and categorized features for enterprise content management system (ECMS) for the Marketing team.
- Build BRD for marketing campaign; business and system flow diagrams, functional matrix and data tables.
- Defined data dictionary and data flow on data share project for Confidential and Confidential .
Senior Business System Analyst
- Daily business review of validation process provided by Japan.
- Mapping of all system error codes to claim type categories within the warranty claim system using MS Excel.
- Documentation for Warranty enhancements (DPSM Authorization & Excessive Warranty Tool).
- Created a system diagram, business process flow diagram, and functional/non-functional matrix.
- Created test strategies, allocated testing tasks to team members.
Environment: MS Visio, MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Snag It, Lotus Notes, IBM CICS, iN “Interactive Network”, RAD Development Methodology.
Senior Business Analyst
- Identified other test cases not considered by original team. Maintained new requirements and bug issues.
- Created and designed test plans that were adopted by the business units for UAT.
- Interviewed business units and created business requirements, and use case scenarios.
- Created support center presentations for ISIS and Service Express projects.
- Collaborated with the development team to create deployment play book for implementation.
- Managed SourceSafe labels and created internal CCR (Change Control Request) to aid in software deployment.
- Performed analysis, requirements gathering, functional design specification, training and documentation.
Environment: MS Visio, MS Office Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Dreamweaver, Snag It, Lotus Notes, Source Safe, .Net, MS SQL, iN “Interactive Network”, RAD Development Methodology.
Vice President of Communication and Marketing Volunteer
- Create promotional material used on flyers and social media for monthly activities and special events.
- Manage and monitor ticket sales through Eventbrite and provide incentives to drive increase in sales.
- Generate and analyze meeting surveys to help improve meeting directions and goals.
- Continue to be the product owner of IIBA OC website with performing maintenance and enhancements.
Environment: Word, PowerPoint, MS Publisher, Eventbrite, MailChimp, Joomla Content Management System.
Confidential, Irvine, CA
Promotional Items Manager
- Designed, ordered and managed delivery of 2012 Product Camp promotional items on time and within budget.
- Communicated and interacted with vendors and agencies. Manage used of proper marketing images and format.
- Set expectations and manage delivery of products from vendors.
Environment: Desktop Central, Photoshop, MS Office
Senior Business System & Application Analyst
- Led business groups in using business analysis and technical product management skills to complete project from scope to deployment, multiple business groups.
- Served as senior liaison and go to person between all business and technical groups.
- Full Life Cycle implementation experience with large corporate system.
- Completed SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) for redesign of sales applications on business portal.
- Ability to elicit and create business requirement documents, creates uses cases, design, and test during development, creates testing strategies, supervises UAT, and creates FAQ and help pages for deployment.
- Provided User Interface (UI) design, introducing hovering menus, messaging system and a dealer administration process as part of a platform conversion to Suzuki Connect. Empowered dealerships to utilize business functions.
- Utilized JAD Sessions to gather and define requirements and to gain group consensus on requirements.
- Involved with planning, analyzing, design, testing and implementation process of Dealer Portal application suite development (IBM’s WebSphere Portal), with data integration to support multiple dealer markets.
- Established and tracked resource needs for portal projects.
- Assisted in complete development life cycle for Universal Content Management System (Oracle’s Stellent).
- Configured and integrated to support a business document repository for dealers in all major product markets.
- Provided business process flow improvement, streamlining software installation and sales collection process.
- Served as Project Lead to consultants on various projects and created project plans.
- Analyzed integration of an existing training site to Suzuki Connect, providing seamless to training.
- Provide User Acceptance Testing with stakeholders to verify application meets business requirements.
- Created deployment schedule and developed support plan for users during deployment/rollout phase.
- Achieved 85% reduction in software installation process as part of a team to reduce 20 manual steps to two automated procedures while increasing customer satisfaction as customer advocate.
- Negotiated and secured final approval and sign-off on completed projects.
- Support of B2B Portal, Dealer Portal with CRM and integrated web systems.
Product Leader/Software Trainer
- Served as an IT liaison for dealership business software known as Suzuki Connect.
- Coordinate IT department’s involvement in large corporate dealer conferences.
- Planned and produced work schedule, meeting agenda and acted as primary IT liaison during events.
- Presented workshops and hands-on training of new application features.
- Highlighted system benefits to increase customer knowledge.
- Served as Subject Matter Expert for Adobe RoboHelp to merge help content and improving usage
- Provided software training and seminars to both corporate employees and dealers personnel in Automotive, Motorcycle and Marine industry.
- Saved $200K annually in training costs by working as Subject Matter Expert in developing online training modules, which dramatically reduced calls on administration set up and general use.
Environment: MS Office, MS Visio, MS Project, Sharepoint, Adobe Acrobat, Photoshop, WebSphere, AS400 (IBM iSeries), IBM SQL commands, Adobe Dreamweaver, HTML, CSS, XML, Snag It, Adobe RoboHelp and Track-it.