To obtain a position where I can contribute my skills as an experienced professional, resulting in a mutually beneficial growth relationship between my employer, my team, and myself.
- 8 years of experience in Technical Writing. Recently worked with Confidential as Technical Writer.
- Having strong knowledge and exposure to iSpec 2200, ATA 100, S1000D and Simplified Technical English (STE).
- Creation/First Copy and Revision/Updating of various types of Manuals/Documents.
- Exposure to requirement analysis, project estimation, and team management.
- Take ownership of the work and complete time - bound projects, applying personal expertise substantiated by the company’s principles and client’s requirement.
- Good coordination with all the team members for any kind of document related issues to get quicker resolutions.
Authoring Tools: Adobe FrameMaker, Arbor text Editor (Epic Editor) MS-Office
PDF Tools: Adobe Reader
Illustrator Tools: ISO-Draw, Adobe Illustrator
Graphic Tools: MS-Paint, Snagit
Presentation Tools: Microsoft PowerPoint
Design Tool: Unigraphics (NX), JT2Go
- Creation/Updating of Technical manuals, User manuals, and Installation guides, End-user documents, as per client requirement.
- Experience in creating and updating of various types of Aircraft Manuals like CMM, AMM, SB, SL, TR, and AIPC.
- Supporting all workshop and maintenance documents as per client requirement including current standard changes and design modifications.
- Analyze or study the audience to learn their needs and write the document as per their understanding level.
- Creation of Standard document format (Template) for aligning all technical/operational SOP’s (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Knowledge of style guides, Simplified Technical English (STE) and possess the ability to adhere to company-specific style guides.
- Ability to gather information from Subject Matter Experts (SME’s) and understand the technicality of any product.
- Engaged in the preparation of SIL (Service Information Letter), SB (Service Bulletin), and TR (Temporary Revision).
- Reviewing the final files/documents to maintain the quality output before the final delivery.
- Preparing Checklists as per the project requirements for ensuring the quality of validation and verification of documents.
- Conducting Root Cause Analysis and brainstorming sessions to ensure high-quality output from Technical manuals.
- Updating the project execution process.