Highly energetic and motivated individual using years of experience in program development, supported by innovative decision - making, resulting in a more profitable organization. My goal consists of growing within a company and creating a lasting career while gaining knowledge and skills in the workplace.
- Repairing cell phones, tablets, mobile devices
- Handle insurance claims as a Service and Repair Technician contracted to work in a high volume Sprint corporate location.
- Organizing inventory to keep a smooth operating system.
- Assist people around the globe with balancing the interdependence between lives and technology.
- Working in different districts to ensure Confidential ’s policies are follow and incorporating different techniques for repairs
- Used technical knowledge and skills to install and transfer the employers' IP address and information over to new computers.
- Insuring that the CPU is properly instilled to the monitor/s and reconnect it back to the original printer.
- Organize technical inventory and troubleshoot devices necessary to keep the workplace efficient.
CALL CENTER CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE,
- Answering phone calls while maintaining a professional manner to assist customers with troubleshooting devices.
- Review billing issues and concerns
- Provide upgrade and new line options to every customer to maximize profits
- Handle escalations to keep positive satisfaction