- Over 20 years of experience in writing and documentation for technical professional arena with IT process
- Experienced in writings for all levels. Self Starter. Achieve success, delivering quality products.
- Experienced in software development, full life - cycle for instruments (SDLC). UML experiences for operations. Solve problems when needed with systematic assessments. Practical, realistic and resourceful. Build and improve business
- Power point experience
- Produced program plans. Designed and followed requirement. Followed ISO procedures required, with CMMI L3 methodologies for organization. Gathered information, charted flow diagrams, setup excel spreadsheets, and graphs. Developed SOPs as required, and PMO.
Programming Aids and Methodologies: CMMI Level 3, FDA 508, TCP/IP, JCL, Object Oriented Programming, Rational Unified Process (RUP) for all software activities, Adobe, Robohelp.
Languages: C, C++, C#, FORTRAN, Pascal, BASIC.
Hardware: PCs, IBM mainframe, VAX, ALPHA.
Operating Systems: UNIX, MS-DOS, VAX/VMS, Windows 2000/NT, Windows 3&7, Microsoft Office, and XP, RoboHelp.
Software: Word, Excel, Visio, SQL&Oracle relational databases, PowerPoint, Java, html & web technology.
Professional Courses: Graduate-Level Technical Management Course.
- Activities for Confidential
- Recording the processes used and updating data upon changes
- Assimilating documents
- Writing new and modifying old documents
Technical Writer and Coordinator
- Assimilating Documents for Geico to update their processes.
- The purpose is to consolidate the information into a final single document.
- Other documents were reviewed for accuracy.
- Visio and Sharepoint were used for records.
- Logistics coordination is performed, for organization.
- Documented record of Technical Documents, with updated issues as required.
- Gathering, assembling, and keeping inventory of information of documents for validation and qualification records of facilities, equipment and processes for the pharmaceutical needs and requirements. Some of the documents were SOPs, and others were documents for records.
Technical Documentation Writer
- Recording information for users and records for the US Patent Trading Office.
- Organizing documentations for the commission
Freelance Technical Writer
- Modifying, and updating existing documents. Wrote excerpts to prepare strategies for proposals, and for status issues, for operations and administrative needs, assuring compliance.
- Assuring proposals are adhered to, and prepared for kickoff meetings.
- Interviewed subject matter experts, and prepared for team reviews
- Accomplishing research on subjects for new procedures according to functions.
- Configuring details using Excel, Power Point, and Visio.
Sr. Technical Writer/Configuration Management
- Configuration Mgmt, and technical writing keeping records for all required documentation.
- Managed a group for outputs required for proposals and documents.
- Sharepoint was the tool used for the process
- Making changes for presentations, and related management documenting information for NOAA
- Satellite Operations Facility, NSOF. Writing and editing a variety of information, providing technical and scientific organization, supporting planning as required. Have produced pertinent and acceptable alterations for processing, and records.
Freelance Technical Writer
- Documenting and writing articles as needed for Confidential .
- Kept records for managers, and records for teams.
- Developed executive summaries for managers, and trained when required.
Document Manager/Technical Writer
- Maintained a Master Technical Documentation Library for a variety of documents.
- ISO standards were used for industry standards.
- Edited and proofread documents for correct nomenclature, proper writing and format.
- Maintained a clear explanation with a clear description of deliverable documents like Standard Operating Procedures. Created the startup of a document for various functional areas, as part of the Document Management procedure.
- Working on structured diagrams using Word 2007, updated from 2003, updating clarification, and communication process.
- Used Excel, xml and organized procedures
- Authored the documents for the User and the Software Documentation for Satellite Laser Ranging for Confidential, using SDLC procedures for the documentation.
- Detailed the analysis of the documentation for both the software and the hardware, with review of a variety of existing documents, resulting in creating new ones when needed.
- Created Documents: User Guides, Data Sheets, Functional details, Applications, Overviews, and detailed Descriptions per requirements. Project schedules were incorporated where applicable. A set of specific procedures were required for the process.
- Wrote excerpt for a magazine publication, retrieving some of the significant details from the previously written book.
- Implemented changes, corrections, or updates to the Operations manual for the new instruments on Tactical Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Shadow), with Electro Optical/Infrared payloads
- Worked with Windows XP, and Arbortext Version 5.1, and Adobe
- Authored an introduction document to describe the purpose and process of the activity incorporated; reviewed old written documents, updated them with additions as required with either written additions or screen captures, as dictated according to requirements.