- Business Process Analyst / Technical Writer with strong facilitation, collaborative and documentation skills to map and define business requirements.
- Ability to analyze and introduce solutions with an emphasis on operational effectiveness, process improvement and process documentation.
- Requirements Gathering / Analysis
- Process Analysis / Modeling
- Joint Application Development
- Technical Writing
- Functionality Validation
- Technical Documentation
- Gap Analysis
- Methods and Procedures
- Process Improvement
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Task Systemization
- User Guides
- MS Office
- Visual Source Safe
Confidential, Richmond, VA
Procedures Analyst / Technical Writer
- Supported the Servicing and Production Operations business segments by designing and developing business process models and documentation.
- Created new procedures or updated existing operating procedures in response to business, regulatory or investor changes.
- Ensured business unit performance through analysis of systems and processes. Identified issues regarding standardization and improvements.
- Coordinated communications and proposed changes among various locations and departments.
- Collaborated with business line management and subject matter experts (SMEs) to create technical procedure documentation based on established or newly developed processes that promote efficient and effective operations within the business line and meet compliance needs.
- Planned, scheduled, facilitated and lead process development sessions by interviewing SMEs, stakeholders, process owners and managers.
- Built business relationships to partner effectively across all organizational levels to socialize and gather consensus to finalized project issues.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Team Member / Process Improvement
- In addition to performing standard operating procedures, define detailed workflow requirements and opportunities to enhance daily operations with the focus expected to satisfy business and customer expectations.
- Analyze current repetitive departmental functional operations to improve operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Through observation and discussions, identified operational inconsistencies, variations and irregularities.
- Identified policy requirements and regulations for inclusion.
- Researched, analyzed and integrated regulatory requirements.
- Wrote Methods and Procedures documentation and work guides to propose enhanced solutions to current operations and standard operating procedures.
- Documented future state business processes and procedures to include standardization, consistency, efficiency and best practices.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Business Process Analyst / Technical Writer
- Engaged management, stakeholders, IT, Helpdesk personnel and end users in process driven discussions focused on discovery, technical / functional gap analysis, systems / user interface needs while defining processes, roles, responsibilities, tasks and accountability.
- Defined and documented process flows for internal and external users in the registration and entitlements application.
- Documented process workflows to include internal / external, user, billing and 3rd party validation teams in formats such as methods and procedures, standard operating procedures (SOPs), flowcharts, swim lanes and user guides.
- Performed process validation and quality assurance testing on applications processes.