Offer experience leading teams, creating clear, concise technical documentation in support of functional and performance testing.
Testing tools: JMeter, Blazemeter, Rational Robot
Operating Systems: Familiarity with Win 98, Win NT and Win XP, Unix (Sun Solaris)
Common Office tools: Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Acrobat
Programming Languages: Java, HTML, xHTML, and Basic Web-site development utilizing various technologies, including HTML coding Troubleshooting networking problems on diagnostic equipment (various platforms) Troubleshooting problems with a variety of custom medical applications
Sr. Technical Writer/Test Planner
Confidential, Brentwood, TN
- Responsibility included managing performance test operations, creating test plans, pulling requirements, communicating with stakeholders
- Documented processes based on scripts created using JMeter’s test suite.
- Created project support documentation, including information assurance documentation.
- Documented recommendations based on findings.
- Created technical reports, analysis reporting and materials
- Worked on contract proposals, contract support documents, and re-compete documents.
Sr. Technical Writer/Consultant
Confidential, Clifton, VA
- Led creation of over 500 documents to support major federal infrastructure implementation, covering planning, communication, testing, security, procedures, materials, as well as public facing, and cleared resource audience specific end user documentation.
- Coordinated communications between stakeholders in CONUS and OCONUS locations.
- Provided technical documentation support to SMEs in the field.
- Coordinated/guided implementation efforts.
- Ran functional testing on procedures, and provided guidance to privileged users.
- Validated minor script functionality. ed quarterly commendations, and clear language .
Technical Writer/Business Development
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Spearheaded effort and conducted negotiations with the General Services Administration.
- Developed and implemented marketing plan to identify new business pipelines for the company, including hosting space at tradeshows, writing grant and contract proposals, and working with customers to scale and fill needs specifically during growth phases.
- Researched and wrote technical documentation for grant proposals, contract proposals, quality control plans and various other documents as needed.
- Recruited qualified technical resources for all created opportunities.
- Worked with technical consultants to layout and complete technical manuals for development projects at customer sites.
- Performed quality control analysis for technical support contracts.
- Conducted day-to-day operations of a small technical consulting company including management of personnel and serving as liaison with client base.
Website Developer and Marketing
Confidential, Fairfax, VA
- Lead the effort to layout and design a new website for emerging corporate entity.
- Managed the artistic approach for the website
- Created supplemental marketing materials.
- Coded the site, using HTML, and debugged small java applets for increased functionality.
- Developed documentation to support the web site and simplify updates.
- Helped to troubleshoot issues with the site and resolve issues as needed.