- Experienced technical writer in planning and operating in cross - functional business environments for web, software and hardware deployment.
- Expertise in case management, technical writing, processes quality assurance, web content development and maintenance, business analysis, as well as delivering standardized policies and procedures for implementation and operations of the projects. Experienced with Agile and SCRUM business methodology.
- Expertise in web maintenance procedures based on NIST 800 publications and FISMA applicable US Government requirements. Have also developed understanding of FedRAMP security requirements.
- Expertise in software and web applications development and ensuring operation procedures in compliance to System Development Life cycle for hardware and software, as well as obtaining & Accreditation.
- Experienced in ensuring standardized software governance for system functionality in fast-pace environments.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and MS Project.
- CMS experience in technical writing and analysis for;
- SharePoint 2010/2013/2016, Rhythmyx, WordPress, Joomla, and Dreamweaver CS3.
- Acrobat Writer, Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Robohelp, and Google Analytics.
- Experience in implementing Web 2.0 tools; Linkedin, Facebook, and Twitter to business missions.
- Experienced user of business applications such as; Remedy, Visual SourceSafe, Crystal Reports, Webtrends.
- Team player, deployment experience, manage and execute multiple projects under tight deadlines.
- Excellent verbal communications, writing, and editing skills with excellent customer satisfaction success. English and Spanish bilingual.
- Experienced in writing and analyzing documentation adhering to FISMA FIPS 200 regulations listed in the NIST 800 series publications;
- Rev1, and .
- OMB Circular A-130, and section 508 compliance requirements.
- In addition, mid-level experience on applying ITIL, CMMI, and using SCRUM and PMI framework (PMBok).
- Experience in successfully obtaining C&A at DHS, Confidential (DITSCAP), and DoS. I have had success in analyzing the IT environment and authoring C&A documents pertaining to the SLM of the project;
- Risk Assessment Report.
- Security Test and Evaluation.
- Security Evaluation Report.
- Contingency Plan.
- System Security Plan.
- Configuration Management Plan.
- Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M).
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Provided professional guidance on SaaS vendors addressing cybersecurity for on premise or cloud-based solutions.
- Authored SOP on WebEx Virtual Meetings.
- Updated the eGT Quality Assurance Billable SOP residing in the eGT ESPS Sharepoint online environment. The SOP detailed quality assurance practices and policies applicable to the ESPS.
- Delivered on a capability assessment tool document focusing on the most successful SaaS vendors.
- Developed diagrams, flowcharts and supporting documentation for corporate and client needs.
- Developed a d Confidential schema for the implementation of an Access 2016 d Confidential base with a potential to deploy cyber security vendors’ products.
- Developed Sharepoint 2016 (cloud and server) d Confidential such as reports, d Confidential list entry, and development of task list Webapps.
- Built out a lifecycle development matrix for HHS Enterprise Lifecycle Development documentation.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
Web Social Media Specialist/Technical Writer
- Summers Restaurant: Wrote a project plan for a strategic social media camp Confidential n and the redesign for the website. Consequently, the plan was successful in increasing the number of facebook “Likes” by 60% since /, part time).
- Advised management on excelling customer experience procedures and employee performance.
- Analyzed google analytic trends and established relationships with social media platforms to effectively market the restaurant.
- Developed and execute a social camp Confidential n using facebook, tweeter, and Instagram for major events such as UFC, soccer tournaments, WWE, boxing, and special events.
- Provided on-site (Denver & Herndon) documentation in:
- Developed a standardized template for SOPs and MOPs for the transfer of knowledge management.
- Gathered requirements for the standardization of SOPs and MOPs for migration to Confluence.
- Recommended policies and procedures for the maintenance of documentation as well as management of operations.
- Analyzed business operations for the development of diagrams, flowcharts and supporting documentation required to convey business procedure execution.
- Tracked document feedback from stakeholders for rapid deliverable deadline.
- Gathered information from SMEs to restructure the new intranet hosted in a Confluence environment.
Information Assurance Specialist/Technical Writer
- Assigned information assurance specialist responsible for responding to the C&A controls listed in the NIST required and applicable to the VA VSAT Program.
- Assess company capabilities and responsibilities and responded to the controls assigned to the company and contract for client review, audit and approval.
- Respond to controls by attaching current SOPs with an explanation how it instructs and documents the procedures to effectively execute the task assigned to the control.
- Edit and format the incumbent’s documentation into the Confidential corporate format.
- Draft and edit information assurance proposal responses addressing information assurance requirements.
- Assessed and provided information assurance support to the C&A questionnaire based on the DoD Directive (DoDD) 8500.01 and NIST for the COMSATCOM Program.
- Review the proposal, current SOPs and respond to the assigned controls for the program.
- Evaluate the current SOPs, Risk Assessments, POAMs, policies and procedures, and other related documentation for edits and modifications.