Over 15 years of experience in IT architecture, analysis, design, development and maintenance of d Confidential Confidential (DW) solutions to support business analytics initiatives across numerous domain areas. About 11 full lifecycle DW projects at several Federal Government agencies and large Financial Services organizations. Experienced providing Tier III level support, recommending new designs, monitoring operations and tuning processes for DW systems.
Expertise includes installation, development, ETL administration, report/query generation tools, and implementation in development, quality and production environments. Consistent record of providing technical and thought leadership in design and development of software systems and reporting architecture. Creative, versatile problem - solver who adapts quickly to new technologies. Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills. Dynamic, energetic leader with successful history of managing multiple teams and projects for optimal performance and results.
- Business Requirement Documents analysis and review
- ERD & Dimensional D Confidential Modeling & Star & Snow Flake schemas
- D Confidential Confidential & D Confidential Mart Design & D Confidential base Analysis
- ETL development, unit test and deployments
- T troubleshooting & Support & Change Management
- Sun Solaris/HP/Linux
- WIN NT/XP
- UNIX Shell Scripts (Korn)
- Informatica Power Center
- Micro Strategy
- Share Point
- SQL Server
- SSIS/SSAS/SSRS (Microsoft Business Intelligence)
- Terad Confidential
- MS Office
- Business Objects
- Confidential Infosphere D Confidential Stage
- Power Shell
Confidential, Washington, DC
Role and Responsibility:
- Design, Develop and Test ETL Mappings, Mapplets, Workflows, Worklets using Informatica PowerCenter
- Responsible for d Confidential base schema design, extensive SQL development, integration testing and other projects that may be necessary to help the team achieve their goals
- Work in a fast-paced environment, under minimal supervision providing technical guidance to the team members
- Created generic and standard job templates for various user requirements
- Practiced Scrum process framework of development cycles in Sprints
- Developed ER and dimensional models to support d Confidential Confidential and d Confidential marts
- Knowledge in HTTP adaptor and familiarity in Web Services HUB
Technical Lead, Department
Role and Responsibility:
- Develops PowerCenter mapping, sessions and workflows, and also sets up PowerExchang connections to d Confidential base and mainframe files
- Understand ETL Specification documents for mapping requirements and create mappings using transformations such as the Source qualifier, Aggregator, Expression, Lookup, Router, Filter, Joiner, Union, Sequence Generator, Normalizer and Update Strategy
- Plans work and leads team of others; mentors others on the team with product functionality
- Used power shell to FTP files from remote servers
- Involved in production implementation, trouble shooting and support
Role and Responsibility:
- Created packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Transformed d Confidential from one server to other servers using tools like Bulk Copy Program (BCP)
- Knowledge in writing parameterized queries, drill through reports and formatted SQL server Reports in SSRS using d Confidential from ETL Loads, SSAS Cubes and various heterogeneous d Confidential sources.
- Defining d Confidential Confidential (star and snow flake schema), fact table, cubes, dimensions, measures using SQL Server Analysis Services.
- Worked with report manager for deploying the reports across all the environments.
- Experienced in installing and configuring Reporting services and assigning permissions to different levels of users in SSRS.
- Developed D Confidential Stage parallel jobs using Sequential File, Sort, Aggregator, Copy, Join, Filter, Funnel, Transformer, Peek, Lookup, Surrogate Key Generator, Column and Row Generator, Store Procedure, Change Capture, Remove Duplicate, Sort and Shared Container
Confidential, Denver, CO
Role and Responsibilities:
- I developed the detailed development documentation (including ETL mappings) for the developers
- Experience in all phases of D Confidential Confidential Life Cycle and has good experience in ETL Design Methodology
- Extensively used D Confidential stage Designer stages such as Oracle Enterprise, Aggregator, Transformer, difference, and sort, Join, D Confidential set, Lookup, Funnel, Peak, Pivot and Modify.
- Experienced in ETL Program Documentation using the industrial standard naming conventions
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills, strong team leadership skills, self-motivated and energetic
- Used Autosys scheduler to automate production process
- Creating Unix shell scripts for various purposes like ftp, scheduling