I am a writer, editor and data entry specialist who has tackled a wide variety positions and projects, both team oriented and independent, with widely varying deadlines and requirements. Adaptability is the key to success, and I’ve made that my career’s highest priority.
- Provided administrative assistance to authority employees, including mail delivery, crafting office policies, and setting up conferences, and other logistical needs as they arose. Contract position.
- Processed donations to the Archdiocese and maintained and updated database of donor points of contact. Contract position.
- Administrative duties, including preparing classified documents for storage and preservation. Operated as purchasing oversight for corporate real estate. Contract position.
- Various freelance projects: copyediting, proofreading, beta reading, ghostwriting, creating education materials and data entry.
Confidential, Washington, DCTechnical Writer
- Assisted with mail delivery, conference setup, and facilities operations. Contract position.
- Drove technicians along routes and assisted technician and engineers with logistical requirements for late - night and remote signal testing.
Confidential, Bethesda, MDTechnical Writer
- Backline coordinator, responsible for preparing and delivering catering orders as well as supporting the line staff during lunch service.
Confidential, Rosslyn, VATechnical Writer
- Served as a butler during banquets, and operated cash register in cafeteria during regular hours.