Proactive and results - driven Confidential veteran with solid strategic, tactical planning strengths, organizational, administrative talents, and general management expertise. Cross-functional communication and interpersonal skills with ability to work well with individuals from diverse backgrounds. Recognized for consistent success in developing systems and processes to streamline operations and efficiency.
- Project Management
- Project Coordination
- Product Lifecycle
- Contract Management Lifecyle
- Reporting Tools/Deliverable
- Data Analysis
- Inventory (Tracking) Management
- Develop Workflow Process
- Change Management
- GAP Analysis
- Records Management
Strategic Planner/Technical Writer
- Perform as office manager within the ARO-W office, support and coordinate specific programs between the services with the Office of Secretary of Defense (OSD) Basic Research Office: Multidisciplinary University Research Initiative (MURI) and Defense University Research Instrumentation Program (DURIP) and support the Office of Navy Research (ONR) manager of the OSD Vannevar Bush Fellowship (VBF) University Program and manager of the ONR implementation of the MURI and DURIP programs (50%).
- Provide updates high level deliverable updates for specific tasks assigned, such as assist in editing technical documents for publication.
- Create workflow process for Tri-Service coordination for the ARO-W office and the Basic Research Office workflow process as guidance for the OSD side for the programs.
- Provide support performing the following duties such as plan, prepare, track and maintain acquisition documentation for the Long-Range Surveillance (LRS) Aviation Project.
- Assist in documentation development will be in accordance with the Confidential and Confidential MSAM for acquisition planning and project management from mission analysis and requirements generation through design, development, production, and deployment.
- Prepare, draft, coordinate and completion of projects on time within budget; such as monitor deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of project, prepare deliverables for upper management regarding status of project.
Senior Program Management Specialist
- Provide support for Project Management Plans, risk identification and mitigation strategies, milestone implementation and tracking, identifying best practices, formulating work plans, developing schedules, creating and assessing performance measurements, change management, business management techniques, and organizational development in support of the Spectrum Program Management Office (SPMO) with federal oversight through the program's Contracting Officer Representative (COR).
- Monitoring and reporting risks associated with the project with federal oversight in order to maintain and manage the procurement lifecyle.
- Developed the standard operating procedures related to inventory and deliverables that include the duties of asset management tracking inventory, create pivot tables for inventory analysis deliverables
- Perform Procurement Management, market research, draft procurement documents for new contract s and smaller purchases card purchases thagt include responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope.
Project Manager/Technical Writer
- Oversee all aspects of the software development project from coordination through implementation.
- Schedule and facilitate product team meetings; product meeting minutes for product releases from the planning to deployment stages; include tracking key dates (e.g., software delivery, testing, and deployment) on the project schedule.
- Provide technical review support for technical documents associated with new product software development, testing and implementation pertaining to the process and code of the Integrated Confidential (Translation Capabilities) layers, functional design, technical specifications, and end-user related to implementation. Collaborate with subject matter experts (SMEs) in design and software development related to (i.e. network engineering, programming, and implementation).
- Provide and perform administrative support to the Office of Management Director and Assistant Director for Management and Strategic Planning.
- Coordinate and provide office-level input into various administrative projects, programs and analysis, technical writing coordination with staff and gather information to write and edit reports.
- Perform support to the property technician regarding property passes, transfers, and surplus property issues.
Legal Senior Administrative Support
- Provide administrative support for the Office of General Council Ethics, such as various management assistance duties requiring knowledge of office routine and an understanding of the organization, programs and procedures related to the legal Administrative work environment.
- Provide support and assist the Program Manager tracking, reporting and logistical support, workflow and processes using SharePoint.
- Develop Standard Operating Procedure for the front desk for new employees and trained an employee for job turnover.
- Provide and performed administrative duties as a Federal Employee to the Executive Staff at the Confidential ; such as coordinate all the logistics for the Director of Scheduling for the Chairman's travel and scheduling needs, maintain the invitations calendar for all incoming invites and archive all invites and thank you notes.
- Process requisitions for travel related expenses, all incoming gifts through General Counsel for verification of threshold to accept or not applying a broad technical knowledge and skills to analyze, develop and implement solutions for process improvements, trouble-shooting, and administrative support.
Administrative Support Specialist
- In support of the client at Defense Human Resources Activity Headquarters, the work previously performed under Confidential continued with this employer.
- Performed work as an Administrative Support contractor at the Defense Human Resources Activity Headquarters.
- Design the Supply Request in the Share Point Site as an Administrator, creates, updates and maintains, calendars, conference rooms, telephone directory in Access.
- Track the budget for the supply procurement for the Purchase Card orders. Creates purchase orders for the acquisition of materials for the Facilities Program Manager.
- Coordinate with the GAP analysis team applying a broad technical knowledge and skills to analyze, develop and implement solutions for process improvements, trouble-shooting, and administrative support.
- Develop job description for my position with Confidential . Train new employees to learn the front desk procedures and additional tasks.
IT Program Support Specialist
- Provide project management support to the Project Manager with all the Wireless and telecommunications at Department of Homeland Security-Federal Protective Services (FPS) headquarters, and nationwide.
- Collaborate and developed InfoPath with the Telecommunications Team (Tel-Com) to build a database system that will help improve the process and standard operating procedures (SOPs).
- Performed as the point of contact (POC) for all Wireless and Telecommunication request and maintain the process and update as necessary and Contract Renewals.
- Assist in the development of all Wireless and Telecommunication Inventory and Informational Database regarding weekly updates and develop the procurement budget for the communication.
- Provide support in the disposal of surplus equipment inventory also known as excessed equipment and documents the requirements of a project throughout its lifecycle.
- Performed Administrative support to Confidential that continued from the previous contract previously performed under Agreeya-Deloitte (Sub-Contractor) continued with this employer.
- Develop and update Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs); assist with conference room's availability and calendars to include Video Teleconference for the East and West coast office.
- Provide weekly reports (deliverables) to track and update projects, data entry, and other clerical duties.
- Developed technical details on SharePoint workflow for the project overview for implementing SharePoint. Provide written an executive summary, gathered research on the web and prepared charts and graphs.
- Train new employees to learn the front desk procedures and additional tasks.