Confidential, Orlando, FL May 2005 - Present
- Demonstrates high proficiency utilizing a variety of documentation and documentation templates including:
- Assessments (KAPA), Training Tools, Training Guides, Operating Guides, and training verification forms as well as documentation standards that relate to presentations and other ILT materials.
- Lines of business supported for WALT DISNEY WORLD® Resort and Disneyland® Resort Operating Guides and supporting documentation include Attractions, Animal Programs, Entertainment, Food & Beverage, Lodging, Main Entrance, Security, Stores and Merchandise, and Transportation.
- Partners with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), facilitates hand-off meetings, provides feedback and identifies gaps through peer reviews, delegates workload responsibilities to Training Tool Developers, and maintains relevant tracking worksheets.
- Trains and mentors Cast Members in Documentation Specialist and Training Tool Developer.
- Designed and developed Instructor Led Training (ILT) related to both soft skills (Guest Service and Leadership) and technical training for both hourly and salaried Cast Members in Guest facing roles, including I Can Make a Difference: The Disney Services Basics and the Cornerstone Series.
- Partnered with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), created facilitation scripts and participant tools, partnered with external vendors, created standard ILT templates for scripts, collateral, and presentations, as well as overseeing production of instructional videos in a variety of languages.
- Actively participated in several Job Task Analysis (JTA) processes.
- Designed and implemented training materials such as: assessment feedback tracking tool for the input of Level I and Level II assessments, participant workbook for a storyline and theming course, researched and published fact sheets utilizing GoPublish application.
- Supported the development of a web based training application by providing voice narration.
- Facilitated continuous learning opportunities including: The Story Unfolds, Safety in Motion®, Let’s Go Wild!, as well as a variety of other courses focusing on animals, conservation, storyline and theming as well as Guest Service.
- Tracked Cast Member training information such as inputting class rosters, assigning Learner’s credit and enrolling
- Learners in scheduled offerings utilizing the Disney Development Connection (DDC).
- Successfully completed the Disney Theme Parks and Resorts College Program.
- Operated Omnimover ride system; supported Attraction Show Maintenance and Show Elements.
Confidential, Quincy, MA Summer 2002 – 2003
Hazardous Materials Department Intern
- Partnered with chemical engineers to update, correct and catalogue common chemical information to produce a chemical classification reference handbook for building officials and first responders.
- Partnered with clients and SMEs to update and revise NFPA 85 Boiler and Combustion Systems Hazards Code.
Microsoft® Office Suite, Adobe® Photoshop®, Adobe® InDesign®, GoPublish, eDocs
- Relay for Life® of Southwest Orlando Committee Member and team captain.
- Led a bronze-level fundraising team (2010) and a silver-level fundraising team (2011).
- Marketing Chair, responsible for social networking (Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube) and graphic design.
- 2011 Bronze Level Presidential Volunteer Service Award Recipient.