- A visionary professional with 23 years of expertise in all aspects of successful Technical Writing, Copywriting, Marketing and Project Management.
- Excels in managing multiple concurrent projects with an eye towards Documentation, Advertising, Retail, including experience in maintaining a fast - paced and pivotal role in dynamic environments.
- Top Producer who thrives in launching multi-tier Publication Campaigns, while facilitating utmost Customer and Stakeholder Satisfaction.
- Well versed in all forms of Media with demonstrated strengths in implementing Innovative Content, Editing, Proofreading, Technical Guides, Training Guides, B2B, WTB, Speechwriting, Conceptual Writing, Newsprint, AP, White Paper, Operation Manuals, FAQs and creative client portfolios, as well as being a published author and an articulate public speaker.
- Microsoft Project & Full MS Office Suite 365
- Full Adobe Creative Suite
- MadCap Flare
- PDF Editors
- 10-Key Touch
- HP Openview various Video & Sound editing software
- Lotus Notes.
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Documentation Manager/Senior Technical Writer
- Conceptualized and grew a previously nonexistent documentation team from the ground up, by choosing team members with different, yet specialized skillsets who could augment the team, as well as the company as a whole
- Instilled a progressive philosophy toward sound documentation modes and methods, while building custom style guides that met multiple needs
- Gathered and researched functional/technical information and interviewed subject matter experts, business analysts, upper management, software engineers, and vendor/end-users to determine what documentation, online help and training materials were needed
- Organized company-wide policy and procedure for documentation standards, including implementing documentation software, the rights, privileges and controls, therein, as well as company training of the software
- Edited and wrote multiple, concurrent, documents, while overseeing a team of 6 documenters, including the day-to-day personnel management, as well as quarterly employee reviews
- Proactively facilitated the upkeep, 508 compliance, and versioning of documentation for 24 VA healthcare facilities across the nation
- Became a company graphic designer and creative director, conceptualizing new and important ideas, helping to shape a new company image and spirited outlook
- Assisted in refining proprietary business models that encompassed multiple fields and industries
Confidential, Houston, Texas
Project Manager/Creative/Documentation Specialist
- Prepared written text, graphical images, flow charts and diagrams, and coordinate layouts for product documentation
- Maintained a symbiotic relationship in a cross-platform environment with illustrators, graphics designers, other editors and corporate directors
- Created and/or reviewed all internal communication, including corporate print, marketing materials, newsletters, web content and PR materials
- Developed copy and aggressive advertising tactics for commercial clients which included implementation of full multimedia endeavors: A/V, brochures, social media, etc., with an eye toward economic growth and enhanced revenue
- Successful management of client creative and business enhancement
- Managed and facilitated multiple projects, resources and infrastructure solutions to remote concrete facilities in 29 states
- Planned, organized, and controlled projects, training meetings, and creative activities for Houston Independent School District, Katy ISD, Fort Bend ISD, Pasadena ISD, Laredo ISD and United ISD, including preparing RFPs and RFQs
- Week-to-week stakeholder and cross-platform meetings revolving around new product, creative, think-tank and format solutions