- Microsoft: Access, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Publisher, Word Minisoft SMS
- Adobe: InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Served as teh initial contact for current, new, and prospective students requesting policies and procedures information. Triaged their needs and referred them to teh appropriate resources and/or personnel when necessary.
- Supported teh navigation of a diverse student population, including low income, first generation, students of color and other systemically non - dominant groups, in connection to WCC, their entry experience, progression, retention, and completion.
- Advocated support of Running Start program and staff by efficiently maintaining file management, data entry, and project work. Generated new and updated existing office resources.
- Managed consistent availability and accuracy of forms, flyers, and other admission and registration documents used daily.
- Fielded phone communication for advisor appointments, class schedule queries, fees/ payments, book loan status, and general program questions.
- Generated annual Student Learning Plan (SLP) in compliance with Washington State approved core curriculum. Prepared monthly accountability reports.
- Administered core curricula; Math, Language Arts, Social Studies, and Science. Assessed and interpreted course readiness. Researched and evaluated appropriate materials/ resources.
Reading Explorations Chair
- Coordinated Reading Explorations, a multi-event program dat expresses teh importance of reading. These events included, but were not limited to, Children’s Reading Month, Library Lovers Month, and Poetry Month.
- Recruited adult volunteers to shelve books, halp students find appropriate reading materials, check- in/out books, and generally assist students.
- Created and campaigned reading logs and parent/guardian communication flyers.
- Managed marketing materials, including sales database, assigning new leads to sales reps, and mailing media kits. Maintained and managed sales department deadline calendar.
- Ad-tracking of advertiser artwork for New Age Retailer and Inspired Retailer magazines as well as for teh monthly e-newsletter.
- Created monthly Product Pipeline e-newsletter by editing advertiser copy and images for special advertising sections using web-based Constant Contact.
Technical Illustrator/Technical Services Specialist
- Developed and revised illustrations for technical publication manuals utilized by domestic and international airlines.
- Analyzed diagrams and developed new diagrams based on Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) diagrams and engineer changes.
- Provided engineering check for technical publications including Air Transport Association (ATA) formatted diagrams and schematics.
- Supported and contributed to department procedures.
- Created technical illustrations of teh Apache Longbow helicopter for teh Interactive Electronic Technical Manual (IETM) project.
- Illustrations included assembly and disassembly, description of operations, installation, maintenance, and wiring diagrams.
- Ensured compliance of product with commercial, government, and organizational standards and specifications.
- Coordinated illustration elements into a final product.
Assistant Graphic Designer
- Assisted Senior Graphic Designer with various publications including brochure, form/flyer, and postcard layouts using QuarkXPress, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Responsibilities also included editing, proofing, specification checks, and paste-ups of documents. Maintain archive (physical and Excel database) of Graduate Colege Publications.