- Experienced and talented IT professional seeking opportunities in technical writing, business process analysis and documentation. Well organized and motivated with proven capabilities to perform detailed, functional business analysis and create concise, logical documentation.
- Strong technical, analytical and communication expertise. Highly skilled in research, documentation and presentation of technical data to a wide range of audiences.
- Extensive experience in systems documentation, project management and end user training.
- Comprehensive skill set on a wide variety of standard software platforms including Microsoft Office, Access, Visio, Adobe, SharePoint, RoboHelp, Madcap Flare, SnagIt and more.
- Experience creating and maintaining Technical Reports, Whitepapers, Demonstration Guides, User Manuals, Product Brochures, Emergency Action Plans and ISO QA/QC Process Manuals.
- Develop style template for new HPE branding scheme and assist Demo Lead Engineers in completing new demonstration guides. Convert old demo guides to new branding styles.
- Create documentation for Safes Force Dashboards for Pre - Sales and Inside Sales global management teams. Maintain documentation repository on team SharePoint site.
- Assist Project Managers with proposals and documentation for application development issues.
- Provide technical assistance to Demo Lead Engineers on documentation issues.
- Create product brochures for marketing new products and technologies.
- Develop style sheets and templates for technical documentation.
- Create newsletters for tradeshows and marketing campaigns.
- Design and build the Online Help System for FleetFocus M5 application system.
- Analyze system module functionality and develop training and technical documentation for large scale fleet management system. Manage project through to completion and delivery.
- Create and maintain ISO 9001:2008 Quality Assurance and Procedures documents.
- Create and maintain Shop Safety Program, train staff and monitor compliance.
- Support computer network resources, develop testing procedures and product documentation.
Technical Writer/Help Desk Admin
- Review and update network technical documents and procedures.
- Provide technical support for network and onsite FBO systems, cameras, fueling, etc.
- Provide customer support for end users, monitor vendor contracts for SLA compliance.
Business Analyst/Technical Writer
- Review and update ISO QA/QC technical documents and procedures.
- Update work order processing forms, RFI and bid forms and product inspection forms.