- Highly - experienced, resourceful, take-charge writer, editor, researcher, and analyst.
- Proven success in project management, recruiting and managing teams, and improving legacy documentation. Innovations have lead to highly-effective change in organizational operations.
- Expertise includes online Help development, research, interviewing, public affairs, desktop publishing, training, and software testing.
- Writing expertise includes technical documentation, grants, specifications, requirements, patent applications, and newsletters.
- Extensive writing, editing, and information technology experience in federal government, healthcare, software and development, and information technology.
Online Help: Adobe RoboHelp, Doc-to-Help, WebHelp Pro
Content Management: Serena Dimensions, SharePoint, Agile, Visual SourceSafe, WinZip Oracle WebCenter, Caliber Requirements Writer, Microsoft Access, Lotus Notes Silk Central Test Manager
Desktop Publishing: Microsoft Office Suite (complete), FrameMaker, InDesign, Publisher, Acrobat, WordPerfect, UNIX vi editor
Project Management: Microsoft Project, Outlook, WebEx
Graphics: SnagIt, Snagit Editor, Visio, PowerPoint, PhotoShop, HyperSnap, Illustrator, Paintshop Pro, VarieDrop
Web Design: Dreamweaver, HTML, FrontPage
Online Help Developer
- Wrote the following: text for online Help (7 systems; 128 topics) and print manuals (330+ pages); content outlines and online Help designs; FAQs (21 pages) and front matter text for Help pages used with Oracle WebCenter-based, collaborative, content-sharing, messaging, and scheduling website used by 17,000 OPM personnel; review checklist/evaluation for subject matter experts to record the validation of Help content; large sections of online Help styles and standards guide, and level of effort documents.
- Engineered Online Help Projects with conditional text, varying table of contents, extensive hyperlink networks, and indexes. Built test Help projects to determine software integration. Created standard templates that allowed Help topics to be generated into user manuals.
- Edited team members work. Mentored Help development team members. Worked in Agile development team environment. Developed comprehensive production schedules that included multiple reviews. Validated Help systems in development, test, and user acceptance environments. Hosted WebEx demonstration of Help systems and functionality to stakeholders.