Highly motivated, goal - oriented professional with experience in needs analysis documentation development, technical writing, methods and procedures development, and other disciplines that help ensure client/customer satisfaction. Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
Microsoft Office Suite 2010 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Office Communicator JIVE Onsite
- Responsible for analyzing technical documentation and creating user friendly playbooks for Confidential and Confidential .
- Initiated meetings with Subject Mater Expert to gain a deeper understanding on end user needs.
- Utilized information mapping techniques for organizing content, using JIVE for managing the revision cycle, MS Office and various graphics applications to develop content.
- Created marketing materials to be used for educating the community about activities and events.
- Selected to create outside marketing and advertizing, in addition to any communications with realtors or housing companies.
- Identified the need for a welcome packet for new residents and gained support from management to create this documentation.
- Used rough outlines from the maintenance team to produce materials on home management. This assisted new residents during their first weeks in their new home.
- Assisting with all aspects of administrative management, directory maintenance, logistics, equipment inventory and storage.
- Coordinating between departments and operating units in resolving day-to-day administrative and operational problems.
- Scheduling and coordinating meeting, events and other similar activities. Sending out and receiving mail and packages.
- Preparing business correspondence (often using word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation computer software).
- Managing Files. Researching and Performing multifaceted general office support.
- Taking the lead, touring the prospect, following up, negotiation, paperwork, organization and final move-in.
- Also, helping the current residents with their issues.
- Selected to create marketing and advertising for the community and events, relations with Richmond professional meeting.
- Fair Housing
- Working different side of sales
- Becoming part of Richmond Professional
- Scoring 96% on first shop
- Working different type of sales
- Sales Driven and commission based.
- Promoted to team leader in 3 weeks