- Insurance executive with 23 years' industry experience supporting agency growth. Specializing in system application delivery, conversions, implementations, integrations, project management, database management, configuration, operations management, technical writing, and employee training.
- Experienced in property and casualty insurance industry domain, project management, broker system administration, operations, and account management.
- Key EPIC database administrator in the design, testing, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of agency mergers.
- Specialties include: EPIC, Citrix, Sagitta, M&A conversions, technical writing, customer support, technical workflows, reporting, training, configuration, and business process.
- Skilled in excellent written and oral communication with culturally diverse teams, problem solving, detail focus, records management, and computer software.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Outlook, SharePoint, and Adobe.
Business Systems Consultant, Technical Writer
- Created and maintained user guide documentation workflows and job aids from scratch for a new internal underwriting management system software application.
- Researched business and functional design requirements together and translated them into manuals covering the full policy lifecycle.
- Tracked all requirements, change controls, defects, release notes, and enhancements.
- Updated all documentation to stay in alignment with business and functional design changes during framework development and acceptance testing.
- Completed all core and common procedural workflow documentation.
- Provided training for compliance reviewers, business reviewers, and learning and development reviewers on system user interface to ensure readiness and effectiveness.
- Insurance Business Systems Consultant, Broker Applications Systems Administrator
- Delivered 18 M&A data conversions to EPIC, and 10 agency implementations to EPIC both in US and Canada.
- Completed 28 implementation and integration projects related to master data configuration, data migration management, integrations, AR Imports, security access and structure, data mapping, document management, business processes, data collection, data testing, and cutover project management.
- Responsible for supporting 12 incoming M&A data conversions simultaneously while concurrently working together with several cross - functional teams to deliver successful pre and post go-live conversions.
- Experienced working in and staging multiple Citrix environments for training, sample review, and user acceptance testing.
- Developed and maintainied multiple M&A work stream project workflows, change controls, and procedures for new and existing applications.
System Administrator & Systems Project Manager
- Managed Document Management System database (DMS).
- Supported Midwest region and operations leaders to drive and manage DMS utilization and provide daily customer support for over 600 users.
- Maintained new client and new prospect activations.
- Created and maintained monthly DMS dashboard report to management.
- Coordinated and maintained controls for all administrative duties.
Systems Project Manager
- Project manager for agency business processes and system conversions.
- Created blueprint, implemented, and supported Positive Pay process and workflow for 12 new mergers and acquisitions nationally. Ensured financial and professional standards compliance with federal, state, and bank regulations.
- Facilitated agency support and training for several interdependent agency management systems and applications such as Sagitta, DMS, Confirmnet, Salesforce, Customer Service Portal, and EPIC.
- Completed data migration to Salesforce for over 3,000 clients, prospects, and leads.
- Generated monthly reports for tracking and utilization of the document management system.
- Managed operational Sagitta functions and processes for over 500 users.
- Operated and supervised regional Sagitta support desk.
- Coordinated and organized system upgrades, conversions, and software installations.
- Planned and implemented on-line and live training sessions for regional branches.
- Reported, trained, and managed the extraction and interpretation of the agency systems’ data, codes, and usage for consolidation and efficiencies.
- Administered staff reviews, delegated assignments, and set goals for the department.
- Presented and trained clients and employees on web site platform.