- Software Developer with thorough hands - on experience in enterprise and systems software development life-cycle, identifying software deficiencies, providing coding solutions, and technical concepts.
- C#, Java, C++, Python, HTML, XML, SQL
- Visual Studio, Eclipse
Confidential, Canton, MA
- Work with the Software Designers and Software Testers collaboratively in order to fully understand the technical requirements for the feature(s) in question.
- Take functional specifications and convert them to technical specs, including analyzing a requirement and expected future requirements it will interact with, and raising design concerns, especially those that may impact the technical solution; This will ensure the approach is and scalable for subsequent features and sprints.
- Expected to quickly understand, create and implement new concepts using any combination of Confidential ’s programming technologies as appropriate.
- Responsible for addressing identified software deficiencies and provide a coding solution that satisfies the customer’s needs.
- Peer review other Developer’s work by providing constructive criticism and suggestions for alternate approaches as needed.
- Adhere to Confidential ’s coding and other standards to ensure the software is efficient, flexible, scalable, and high quality.
- Ability to explain technical concepts in non-technical terms when appropriate in order to provide needed insight for functionality and design decisions.