- Over 20 years’ experience in Technical and Proposal Writing
- Steadfast and committed writer. Conceives and deploys creative solutions to overcome challenges and advance the documentation.
- Ambitious, dedicated and disciplined utilizing a proactive approach to overcome hindrances and implement management goals.
- Results oriented.
- Team leader with multiple time - sensitive, cross-functional proposal projects each with deadlines that could not be breached.
- I produce highly professional communications and presentations.
- Have a passion for solving complex issues leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans. I have the required degree of creativity and latitude sought for this position.
- I think strategically about complex issues, while achieving results.
- I collaborate effectively and swiftly with all levels of management, both internal and external to the organization.
- I can get others to accept ideas by using convincing arguments, creating a win-win situation and respond appropriately to key stakeholders.
- I take initiative with the ability to manage multiple activities and deadlines while maintaining a focus on quality.
- With over 20 years’ experience in IT, I have an excellent understanding of most IT technologies used by government agencies.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- International Business
- Technical Writing
- Solutions Strategist
- Proposal Writing
- Technical Business Acumen
- Created Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) and Agile documentation, to include, Functional Requirements, System Design Document, Test and Evaluation Plans, Security Documentation, Quality Assurance, Concept of Operations, Configuration Management, Implementation Plans, and User Manuals for the Automated Commercial Environment, the Automated Targeting System, and other CBP systems.
- Extensive interaction with development teams to document the creation of software using the Agile methodology: Scrums, Sprints, Releases, etc.
- Conducted on-line and in-person research to document historical data on older
- Photovoltaic Technology, Transportation, Information Technology, Financial Systems, Clean Energy, Aviation, Mining and Minerals, Oil and Gas industries, etc.
- Researched Maglev Technology for a proposed train project in Central America and its export potential of Confidential .
- Recommended and installed Media-Wiki software (the software that powers Wikipedia) as a knowledge management tool for all Agency documentation.
International Business Development
- Assisted in the University’s international work with five Indian companies, two Swedish companies and one Russian company.
- International companies desired to enter the Confidential place in the IT space.
- I assisted by writing business plans, conducting business intelligence, and introducing their products.