Confidential, Colorado Springs, CO
Customer Service Representative
- Respond to customer requests regarding billing, technical and general customer service inquiries.
- Assist customers with wireless device configuration, setup, media connection or configuration, porting contact lists, photos, music and media from old to upgraded devices.
- Maximize customer satisfaction through expanding their wireless experience by suggesting new products and applications to their benefit.
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the application software.
- Initiate customer follow - up calls for inquires not immediately resolved and completed call logs and reports.
C isco S ystems
New Products Networking Technical Publications Developer
- Assess documentation requirements through surveys, interviews with employees and consultation with managers, instructors and customer representatives.
- Improved technical documentation through job and task analysis resulting in updates to documentation for procedural clarity.
- Organized and wrote user guides, quick start guides, installation and procedure manuals, and course handouts, PowerPoint presentations, lab exercises, and technical order material.
- Conducted Train-the-Trainer (T3) courses for Instructors and customer technicians to validate documentation and course materials in the classroom and lab.
- Attained T3 and student satisfaction ratings on new documentation and class materials by 95%.
Networking Technical Training Publications Developer and Writer
- Interviewed subject matter experts (SMEs) and customer technicians to determine manual content requirements.
- Developed technical documentation, materials, and procedures to train users in hardware and software configuration and maintenance.
- Constructed a lab providing hands-on technical hardware and software experience.
- Conducted theoretical and practical applications of SynOptics networking hardware and software, including fiber optic, Ethernet, and twisted-pair networking using SynOptics concentrators for customer technicians.
- Conducted on-site training and documentation sessions for customer technicians throughout the US and Canada.
- Achieved a 93% session satisfaction evaluation on documentation.