Skilled Technical Writer who provides logical and detailed project documentation with associated MIS. Creative thinker and expert at researching, authenticating, developing, testing, and documenting processes and procedures to preserve critical information and provide structure and organization long - term. Accomplished Communications Project Manager with a history of organizing and guiding project teams, and ensuring that all project details are successfully completed on-time and within budget parameters. Proven at the creation and delivery of complex, large-scale communications initiatives.
- Multi-year track record as an expert Technical Writer and Editor.
- Specialist at documentation and process development.
- Skilled in closing projects on time and within budget.
- Proven leader with a reputation for “getting the job done.”
- Unique ability to identify and address related project issues and orchestrate resolutions.
- Accomplished at developing a wide variety of communications tools.
- Expert MIS development skills.
Confidential, NEW YORK
Policy and Procedures Manager (Technical Writer and Editor)
- Manage the coordination of Confidential projects for five (5) Technical Writers;
- Develop and maintain project plans for each writer;
- Revise existing documentation standards as necessary;
- Review and approve edits to scope, content, and format as requested by the client for all current procedure projects;
- Ensure the completion of procedures in a timely and efficient manner in alignment with the project plan;
- Create tools for Procedures Writers to ensure quality and content standards are met; i.e., Change of Scope forms; Testing spreadsheet; client Submission Letter templates; procedure manual template; Visio guidelines, etc.;
- Institute processes to facilitate the writers project development; i.e., Client Scope Meetings;
- Meet with client SMEs and all levels of client senior management team regarding development of projects; and
- Coordinate priorities with the Project Director and Curriculum Development Manager, based on client direction.
Confidential, NEW YORK, NY
Project Manager - Confidential Operations / Technical Writer
- Developed, managed, and brought to successful completion all assigned documentation and communications projects.
- Organized project goals and tracked project progress; provided detailed project reports and related MIS.
- Led project team meetings and identified/resolved all related requirements and issues.
- Created and document client-specific policies/procedures.
- Joint Venture Rebranding Initiative Project Team - Corporate rollout of all rebranded print items to the field.
- All affected print media was rebranded and shipped by the official announcement date. Resolved (700+) field issues.
- Built, equipped, and staffed six Regional Check Print Centers at strategic locations across the country, enabling the Corporate Client to shorten the delivery timeframe of customer dividend checks to two days.
- Developed a system of tracking inventory flow locally, nationally, and internationally, and created all necessary tracking sheets, monthly MIS reports, and a procedures manual.
- At the completion of this project Printing Services gained a true understanding of print inventory and associated dollar value, and the ability to consolidate materials and eliminate unwanted product, reducing cost.
- Unified and clarified business objectives by researching and documenting existing processes and procedures for multiple groups within Confidential ; developed, implemented and documented new processes and procedures for the Confidential Suggestion Box, Regional Check Print Center, and Inventory Control projects.
Confidential, NEW YORK, NY
Project Manager - Real Estate
- Liaison between Corporate Realty Services (CRS) and Citi corporate clients.
- Ensured the successful completion of client real estate projects recognizing budgetary parameters, corporate policies and procedures, and client requirements.
Project Manager - Communications / Technical Writer
- Managed all CIS communications tools.
- Directed the coordination and distribution of all CIS communications and publications to the field representatives.
- These publications included varied and valuable information on business tools and incentives, enabling and inspiring field reps to reach $ goals set by the Firm.