- Experienced IT Professional with windows operating systems and a very strong troubleshooter of desktops and notebooks. Great understanding of hardware and software components of PC’s and can quickly diagnose the issue at hand. Strong communication skills coupled with a high level of integrity and professionalism.
Technical Support Representative
- Resolved escalated technical issues and respond to emails
- Trouble shoot client software and other computer problems
- Write technical documents to be used by other technicians
- Advise clients on how to resolve financial issues.
- Create custom reports for clients and promote healthy business practices
- Lead a team of agents to provide great customer service to HP customers
- Review goals and procedures to achieve a high level of customer satisfaction
- Manage and monitor agent stats and numbers to maintain required quotas
- Respond to external calls and emails from customers regarding technical issues
- Instruct agents on HP processes and provide guidance on technical issues with notebook PCs.
- Serve as a supervisory contact for HP customers when handling escalated issues
- Conduct one on one coaching sessions with agents to improve agent performance
- Construct presentations regarding updated HP processes and conduct developmental trainings
- Monitors agent day to day operations and keep service level at a productive level
- Technical mentor for front line agents supporting Windows operating systems