Summary of Qualifications
- Seasoned senior Technical Writer with extensive enterprise experience within a wide variety of business verticals.
- Member of the American Society for Training and Development ASTD
- Areas of expertise include: instructional design, technical documentation, design and development of training manuals, reference guides and job aids, web content development, process mapping, project management, establishment of storyboards, development of standards documents, and process creation.
- Strong experience with Captivate, Adobe CS4, SharePoint, Perception and Visio.
Areas of Strength and Expertise
- Multi-media instructional design of CBTs involving graphic and animation design using HTML, JS, CSS and/or web-authoring/animation and software simulation tools, including Adobe CS4/Photoshop, Captivate4, InDesign, Lectora, Sony Vegas, Audacity, Snagit
- Data collection survey development and implementation Focus groups
- Training Needs Assessment
- Development and delivery of soft skills training courses leadership skills
- LMS and SharePoint Administration
- Technical documentation/systems mapping of proprietary systems, including IT engineering architecture, business processes and, order-entry/trouble-ticketing systems
- Design and development of training manuals, reference guides and job aids
- Writing, editing, and news reporting/translation and interpretation
- ILT and Distance Learning using on-line conferencing tools
- Research and analysis graduate school
- Interpersonal skills Dales Carnegie training
Technical Skills Summary
| || |
| || |
| || |
| || |
Senior Curriculum Designer
- Design of financial Protection Product courses and job aids for new hire Account Managers including train the trainer preparation.
- Assessment development and Perception Questionmark assessment administration and report analysis.
- Design and development of financial Security product training courses.
Client: Alliance Data
Completed technical documentation 150 page reference guide , process mapping and user testing of newly introduced statement message entry system using Touchpoint technology.
Multimedia Instructional Designer
- Established CBT process and storyboard templates.
- Created CBT design and developed New Hire on-boarding programs, using Adobe CS4, Captivate 4 and Lectora.
- Performed vide editing and production using Sony Vegas and Audacity.
Technical Writer/Instructional Designer
- Developed training manuals, job aides and reference guides for front office system enhancements.
- Completed CBT Computer-based Training/Tutorial development for Private Wealth Management Front Office systems using Adobe CS3 Dreamweaver/Flash/Fireworks , Captivate, InDesign and Articulate over 75 courses in 2007 .
- Assessed training needs for Private Wealth Management PWM Front Office.
- Established a 'Road Map' for CBT development, a CBT styles and standards document, as well as request form.
- Assessed and evaluated software assessment tools for the PWM Education Team.
- Established multiple survey systems, templates, and standards for the PWM Education Team.
Client: JP Morgan Chase
- Created an Engineering Backup/Storage Team Ticketing Processes and Procedures manual 65 page for new hire training and orientation.
- Completed technical documentation of Backup Engineering Team processes and procedures, as well as mapping of all processes using Visi over 50 system users .
- Developed web content for storage team home pages over 1000 online users .
- Coordinated and implemented vendor training for Backup Engineers.
- Implemented tracking of storage recommendation initiatives for more than ten lines of business over 80 applications .
- Completed technical documentation of the Flight Operations Manual revisions 500 page manual using Structured Adobe FrameMaker.
- Established Adobe FrameMaker procedures related t the revision for future use.
- Developed training curricula for Engineers and Project Managers.
- Coordinated training sessions for one of the nation's largest data center migrations t date, the Strategic Data Center Migration at JPMC.
- Managed the Grange online Learning Management System.
- Developed WBT/CBT basic Insurance courses for New Hire using Macromedia E-Learning Suite.
- Completed instructional design modules and delivery of Leadership and Management courses Leadership Communication, Motivation and Team Building Skills for all Grange upper and middle management week-long off site training for 20 managers per course .
- Performed New Hire training on Grange tools and technology all Grange communication systems .
- Completed technical documentation of procedures People Soft system for Call Center representatives.
- Developed WBT/CBT of Quickbooks system using Macromedia Studi MX.
- Performed instructional design and training delivery of most CheckFree monetary systems in place.
- Completed New Hire training on CheckFree products, services and systems.
- Professionally assessed and recruited eligible candidates for different positions within the training department.
- Designed and delivered a 50-page training manual and accompanying job aides.
- Created a comprehensive website for the EPAS purchasing system at Ross Labs used by the entire organization.
- Maintained on-line web help for tw main order entry systems and trouble ticketing systems.
- Designed web interfaces for different departments within the company using web-authoring tools.
- Managed a diversity of documentation projects for a variety of clientele and documentation of process flows for Order Engineering, Access Networks, Installation and other departments for purposes of training needs assessment and business development, using Visio.
- Developed training manuals and training aids for trouble ticketing system software as well as delivering ILT for Remedy Trouble Ticket System, ITEMS Integrated Task Entry and Management System , and Eclipse order entry system as well instructional job aids for global customer support.
- Completed ILT and on-line distance training on a number of proprietary business applications Eclipse Solar Remedy ITEMS Customer Satisfaction Courses .
- Professionally assessed and recruited eligible candidates for different positions within the department of Information Development, specifically Web Developers and Technical Writers.
Internships Post Graduate :
- The Ohi State University Office of Organization and Human Resource Development, 1998
- Designed and developed a Self-Directed Learning Manual currently in use by OSU.
- Ashland Chemicals, 1998
- Rewrote a Product Risk Management Manual using Information mapping techniques.