- To obtain a position in the IT field where I can use my IT education, knowledge and skills for the benefit of an organization while continuing to grow and develop my professional skills and experience.
- Cisco Router Configuration
- Linux - Based Servers
- Extensive PC Hardware Assembly and Repair Knowledge
- Virus Prevention/Resolution (Hidden File, Self-Replicating, etc.)
- Windows Server 2008 (Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, IIS, WSUS)
- Various Cable Terminations
- 55 WPM Typing Speed
- Microsoft Office Suite
Counter Intelligence Agent
- Perform diagnostics and troubleshooting of customer computers. Repair or replace defunct hardware. Install and update customer anti-virus, and other software.
- Advise customers regarding technical products and issues. Determine customer needs, recommend appropriate technology, and provide user/set up tips in general terms for non-technical individuals.
- Job duties also include acting as a stand in for both the sales representatives on the floor, as well as filling in for cashiers when needed.
- Advise customers regarding gaming system capabilities, age appropriate games, and general product information
- Ensure proper inventory is maintained on sales floor and in storage. Stock shelves and maintain organized workstation.
- Process customer purchases/return transactions promptly and correctly at point of sale. Encourage customers to purchase new or additional items to increase store sales