- Extensive experience in Development/ Support & Maintenance/ Change Management, Complete Software development life cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodology,
- Knowledgeable of complete software development life cycle (SDLC) and well versed with the Software Engineering and Project Management methodologies like traditional Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Strong technical skills in Documentum, Regulatory Software FirstDoc, RSS Suites (eCTDXpress, Publisher, & Viewer), LabVantage 8, Oracle 11g, and BMC Remedy.
- Onshore / Offshore Team Management Experience as Team Lead .
- Extensive knowledge in Healthcare domain and worked for major Healthcare Companies in US
Computer Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/2000/XP/VISTA/2007/2008,DOS
Programming Languages: Java, J2EE
Database: Oracle, SQL Server
Tools: Microsoft Office, JIRA, BMC Remedy, Rational Software Architect, UML, VmWare
E - Com Frameworks/Web Technologies: Documentum, FirstDoc, LabVantage, HP Quality Center
- Technical troubleshooting and service fulfillment to end users such as install new plug-ins, tools integration ISIWriter, ISI toolbox.
- Support and troubleshoot submission strategy and authored reports for FDA and other international agencies for end users.
- Provide ongoing support to Regulatory Affairs teams for regulatory issues/questions.
- Support and provide help for regulatory submissions on company development compounds & Provide technical customer assistance.
- Install, support, configure and maintain the FirstDoc, eCTDXpress, ISI Publisher, ISI Writer tools.
- Develop and implement the Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and deployment pipelines.
- Resolve production issues, prepare technical documentation, provide post Go-Live support etc.
- Perform User Administration with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) to configure Groups, Roles and Policies.
- Develop Windows Vulnerability Patching scripts for automation for every quarter.
- Prepare and implement application change controls and problem reports.
- Support & report production issues, collaborate with external vendors and internal teams for resolution.
- Prepare status reports, requirement gathering, performance tuning and support production deployments.
- Support of bug fixes and issues (Incidents / Work Orders) reported for the production applications.
- Provide direct assistance to users in using and interpreting Applications and products.
- Perform Upgrade, Patching and Implement application change controls and problem reports.
- Enhance existing features of applications and bug fixing based on the requirements from Business users.
- Provide end to end support to applications.
Tools: used: FirstDoc, eCTDXpress, ISI Publisher, ISI Writer, ISIToolBox, BMC Remedy, HP ALM, LabVantage
- Worked as Technical Lead for 3+ Support team for Confidential .
- Responsible for Supporting Documentum products for multiple geographic locations.
- Responsible for Change Management activities, Incident Management, and Problem Management.
- Responsible for L2 support activities and working with L3 team during patching & upgrading
Tools: used: Documentum 6, Documentum Administration, Oracle 10g R2
- Support FirstDoc, eCTDXpress, ISIPublisher applications.
- Responsible for Production, Validation environment issue resolution/fix, work with vendors & internal other project teams.
- Prepare status reports, requirement gathering, performance tuning and production deployments.
- Responsible for preparing technical documentation and provide post Go-Live support.
- Prepare and implement application change controls and problem reports
- Troubleshoot critical production issues affecting end-users
Tools: used: FirstDoc, eCTDXpress, JIRA, WebSphere App Server, Oracle 11g R2
- Responsible for Leading the team from onsite for Requirements gathering & Analysis
- Interact with client prepare migration design,risks & milestones
- Meet with clients to identify GAPs and update the documentations
- Sign off deliverables from clients and prepare Weekly Status reports
- Content Migration into 2 phases from Documentum to Alfresco
Tools used : Documentum, Alfresco, Linux