- Created and maintained user, system administrator, system configuration, and installation guides.
- Wrote business plans and managed corporate communications.
- Worked in Waterfall and Agile environments and passed Agile training.
- Constantly modified and improved publications.
- Produced documents in OO and SOA environments.
- Served as Confidential onsite rep and grew business.
- Created objective measuring systems for grading the effectives of written documentation and the speed of the production.
- Ensured compliance with Government Printing Office and a variety of other military standards.
- Produced white papers, reports, and numerous presentations.
SOFTWARE: MS Office 2010, Adobe Suite, SharePoint, Linux, FrameMaker, RoboHelp, Doc - to-Help, Snagit, Java. Excel, Power Point, VISIO, and Outlook.
Technical Writer / Editor / Trainer
- Wrote the user documentation and training deliverables for a major Confidential (DoD) medical logistics, accounting, and billing software program at Confidential, MD.
- Wrote and maintained numerous end-user deliverables, Confidential Authority to Operate publications, and a myriad of support documents as well as on-line help.
- Created and maintained libraries and templates. Set standards, created a style guide, edited numerous publications, and served as arbiter of GPO and Confidential of Style questions.
- Performed needs analysis, scheduling, designing, and delivery of user manuals, requirement specifications, lesson plans, on-line help, computer-based training, training guides, and classroom instruction for hospital staff unfamiliar with basic software applications.
- Developed a library system to maintain reports, presentation materials, and technical documents.
- Created templates and formats, which became organizational standards.
- Prepared funding reports, status reports, and technical presentations.
- Compiled and reduced data into simple reports.
- Edited technical documents for format, style, and language correctness.
- Oversaw scheduling and successful completion of contract deliverables including all system security documentation.
- Hired a company for and oversaw production of Computer Based Training, coordinated training schedules, deliverables, and resources. Interviewed and hired personnel.
- Performed status reviews. Created, submitted, and maintained budgets. Never ran over budget.
- Worked closely with developers to design the GUI and performed much of the testing and organization of testing procedures.
- Performed demonstrations of the product and the help functions for high-level Confidential funding providers.
- Provided voice narration of all e-learning deliverables.
- Created metrics and systems for accurate scheduling and delivery costs.
- Used Predictive Analytics to accurately forecasts costs, labor requirements, and timelines.
- Met with management to present timelines, budgets, and needs analysis.
- Wrote numerous GSA and Schedule 70 proposals.
- Hired, interviewed, reviewed and provided standard personnel supervision.
- Worked in Waterfall and Agile development environments.
- Worked in OO and SOA development methodologies.
- Grew the reserve fund by more than $600,000, gained the borough an Confidential bond rating, and saved more than $870,000 by restructuring and refinancing of debt.
- Performed numerous public speaking engagements and represented the borough at meetings with the governor, congressmen, and other elected officials.
- Worked closely with borough lawyers to resolve numerous lawsuits, property acquisitions, property sales, and union negotiations.
- Trained at Confidential and served as the borough crisis communications coordinator.
- Wrote proposals for Confidential and other customers related to the Confidential for Confidential .
- Duties included identifying RFPs, assembling teams, setting schedules, creating and monitoring budgets, writing the overview, past-performance sections, re-writing resumes, and coordinating technical and financial sections. Left after the Confidential customer formally requested my return.
- Oversaw the installation and marketing of wireless hub sites.
- Created a process manual for installation. Hired local contractors.
- Created schedules.
- Negotiated with local site owners for installation rights.
- Maintained complete records and projections of installations, and costs.
- Introduced and applied Predictive Analytics to highly accurate forecasts for installation time and cost as well as anticipation of potential problems.