- Microsoft Office Suite
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows Vista
- Active Directory
- Windows Remote Connection
- Virtual Machines
- VPN Connection
- Prepares daily status report on data centers visited that is disseminated to the Commands every afternoon.
- Prepares Out - Brief PowerPoint slides on the findings and recommendations of the Discovery Team to be presented to the Commands at formal Out-Brief.
- Interviews Subject Matter Experts to ensure factual, thorough and quick data gathering.
- Generates high-level reports detailing the mission and configuration of a visited data center based on Discovery Team findings, diagrams, and physical examinations of space.
- Generates in-depth reports of up to 1,800 pages detailing mission, configuration specifics, and written narratives on specific factors of the data center based on Discovery Team findings, diagrams, and physical examinations of sites.
- Edits Application Discovery Team s technical reports and Confidential reports prior to submission to the Commands.
- Assists as core member in Emergency Corrective Action project to recreate report and realign project to meet Command requirements.
- Designs flyers to be utilized by Confidential and Confidential to sell additional services to the Commands.
- Analyze, redesign, and develops templates based on Command requirements and prepares presentations based on customer s and leadership specifications.
- Gathers updates on uncollected site data to be presented to Government Discovery Lead and Technical Team Lead.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheet on uncollected site data.
- Trains new Technical Writers on the Confidential project and the processes of the project.
- Hosts daily meeting in place of Government Lead on an as needed basis.
- Analyze large volumes of application data to assist in Application Analysis.
Helpdesk Support Analyst
Confidential, Cattonsville, Maryland
- Helpdesk position supporting a law firm of 2,000+ and pharmaceutical company of 8,000.
- Performed Technical Writing duties to improve company Knowledge Base.
Confidential, Auburn, Alabama
- Server Side Helpdesk position supporting students, faculty, and computer systems that manage Confidential .
- Prepared daily status reports detailing the performance, issues, and resolution of issues for all systems.
- Temporary position as Computer Operator that fed into full time job.
- Prepared daily status reports.
- Temporary position assisting with the transfer of student transcript data from the Oracle Oasis system to the Banner system.
- Performed detailed review of data, editing where necessary to ensure transcript contained correct information.
Medical Records Personnel
Confidential, Opelika, AL
- Summer Job managing patient files for doctors and nurses.