A creative, detail oriented technical writer. Six Sigma Greenbelt certified with diverse industry experience supporting computer software requirements documents, test plans, user instructions, and manufacturing process work instructions for railroad, nuclear, oil & gas, aerospace, automotive, green energy, and structural steel industries. A fit, trim, drug - free non-smoker.
Engineering Technical Writer, Consultant
- Engineering technical writer and document editor. Supported AutoCAD drawing revisions, manufacturing work instructions, engineering reports, and user documentation for solar and wind energy systems, railroad systems software, data acquisition, safety and control systems, and websites,
Researcher, Writer and Engineer
- Also on call as an engineering consultant, AutoCAD draftsman, and Joomla website developer for charity non-profits and change oriented engineering projects in developing nations.
- Projects include use of computer eBook technology to assist the blind in, water well development, water purification, and use of engineering to launch business ventures to improve the local economy in 3rd World countries.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Provided process work instructions and engineering design specifications for over 700 products in ongoing production and over 100 product launches.
- Managed Confidential trading accounts to return up to 17% APR during recovery from stock market crash.
Confidential, Southfield, MI
Welding R&D Engineering Technician
- Conducted experiments and published lab reports.
- Installed, programmed, and tested robotic automation systems used for resistance welding of automotive body structures.
Confidential, Norwich, CT
Contracted Associate Engineer
- Provided programming support for CAD and database systems used to track product specifications, BOM and weld quality records for the Seawolf, Trident, and Centurion class submarines. (FORTRAN, SQL, DB2, and Catia systems.)