- A Technical Writing opportunity that utilizes my writing skills and experience in the design and development of documentation and training materials that contribute to the success of the products developed.
- Collecting, evaluating and analyzing technical source materials
- Performing task based analysis
- Communication and coordination with the software development and system test teams
- Developing system and user documentation and training materials for new and existing products
- Maintaining customer/user perspective
- Worked with the product owner, business analyst and the system test team to identify documentation requirements
- Developed system administration and user documentation for the BPLG Power SG system and sub - systems
- Scheduled and conducted document reviews
- Maintained version control and release schedules for multiple documents.
Development Tools: Adobe Framemaker and Robohelp, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint, SnagIt, Jira, Subversion, Linux, Agile Development and Testing
Senior Technical Writer
- Developed System Requirements documents for the re-engineered software applications
- Developed PowerPoint System Design Review presentations for the re-engineered software applications
- Developed Test Readiness Review and System Test Report documents
- Generated weekly and monthly status reports and presentations for CSCA management and the Saudi Arabian National Information Center (NIC).
Development Tools: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel, CSCA Style Guide