Business Development Projects
Over 10 years experience in Technical Writing. Industry experience includes Oil and Gas Production, Exploration, Development, and Chemical, Cogeneration, Oil and Gas Liquidation, Information Technology, Engineering, Liquidating Trust, Land Development, Medical, and Disaster Assessment. Training experience in Safety & Health, Multimedia First Aid, Ergonomics, Fire Safety, and Security.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel), Paint, Adobe, MS Outlook, and Lotus Notes.
- Reviewed and edited Training and Communications documents for a global initiative and upgrade of the core Information Technology infrastructure, introduction of SharePoint service, and implementation of new corporate information management strategy to the Confidential environment.
- Reviewed and edited Program and Project documents to comply with Client standards, specifications, and procedures.
- Updated WorleyParsons Project Management Process/Enterprise Management Systems documents, forms, and procedures to align with Client bridging documents.
- Co - produced a Post-Hurricane Ike Residential Housing Damage Assessment Report for Harris County.
- Constructed and edited original Medical forms and documents in a Client program/database, AdvancedMD.
- Edited and wrote technical materials and articles for an Executive Committee Annual Report.
- Produced materials for communication and change management processes for preparation and launch of an Information Technology restructuring campaign.
- Developed and produced graphic presentations, layouts, charts, posters, and publications.
- Served as a Technical Writer and Editor responsible for publishing monthly reports, executive summaries, data and financial information, and various project documents.
- Produced and published a book on the Confidential Project, following successful completion of the Offshore Gas Facility in Trinidad and Tobago.
- Teamed with the Confidential Project through the Fabrication, Transportation, Installation, and Commissioning Phases.
- Coordinated and produced plotter-printed posters and assorted presentation materials for a Confidential .
- Developed and produced presentation materials for business development conferences. Rendered and produced refinery layout schematics for business development projects.
- Coordinated the production and distribution of all implementation materials for a worldwide corporate Information Technology systems conversion.
Writer / Lecturer
- Wrote and conducted a lecture on Identity Theft and Fraud.
- Presented the seminar as a corporate Safety program at Confidential .
- Developed and wrote a lecture series featuring discussions on human behavior and relational interaction in Western Society, centering on relationship dynamics.
- Conduct discussion sessions with individuals and private groups.
- Write and research in Human Behavior and Psychology.
Artist / Illustrator, Business DBA
- Produced Commercial Art, including original design, layout, and production of logos, business cards, brochures, and publications.
- Produced several successful Art Shows, featuring original wildlife limited editions.
- Produced by commission, original works of wildlife illustration and portraiture.