- Research military and civilian aviation system applications for development and modification of prototype installations and technical publications.
- Create and update documents using Adobe Illustrator v10 and CS5, Adobe Framemaker v10, Arbortext v5.4, Isodraw 7.1, and Microsoft Office 2010.
Avionic Electrical Technician
- Lead technician on prototype installation and modification of fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
- Supervise field modification teams and interface with civilian and government customers.
- Develop and maintain prototype installation schedules.
- Installation and modification of avionic systems on fixed and rotary wing aircraft.
- Alternate Computer network manager.
Avionic System Technician
- Installation and modification of fixed and rotary wing aircraft.