- Experience in rendering complex technical concepts into readable/usable documentation, excellent editing and proofreading skills, exceptional communication skills.
- Experience working closely with product/project management and software engineering teams to develop internal and external documentation, standard operating procedures, user manuals, user guides, user stories, reference documents, policy and procedural documents
- Experience in maintaining and updating product release notes, confluence pages, knowledge base and runbooks
- Good understanding of software test design, test cases documentation and QA tools
- Technical Documentation, Word press, Content Management Tools, Campaign Management, Google Docs, Google Analytics and Google Ad words
- Canva, SDLC and Software Testing and Test Case generation, HP ALM, Windows & Mac OS Platforms, MS Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe PDF
- Adobe InDesign Visio, SharePoint, Confluence, JIRA, Front End Tools, Content Writing, Basic AP style knowledge, Writing and Presentation skills, Agile Methodology
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCETechnical Writer
- Medical writer involved in compiling, writing, and editing medical writing deliverables, and serving as a medical writer within and across departments with minimal supervision.
- Develops and supports clinical study reports, protocols, investigational brochures.
- Working knowledge of regulatory writing (FDA, GCP), adhering to ICH - E6 guidelines and following IntegReview Board guidelines for clinical investigation and documentation.
Tools: Google docs, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint
Confidential, Irving TX
- Technical writer involved in development, formatting, design and delivery of user manuals, assembly documents, procedural documents for the cloud-based solutions that provides automation, monitoring and security to the energy and critical infrastructure industries.
- Working and helping Engineering team in assembling remote surveillance and monitoring systems as cameras.
Tools: Google docs, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Power Point