- Needs assessment and gap analysis; interactive topical or area - specific performance intervention strategies and module design; storyboarding and prototype development;
- Technical writing; usability and learning outcome assessments.
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in design and production of textual and (multi) media learning materials; experience with adult learning and instructional design theory; ADKAR and ADDIE techniques; ability to identify and plan appropriate learning objectives based on analysis of business needs, performance tasks, learners and subject matter; integrating (multi-) media technology into the classroom with SME/faculty collaboration in module design, development and documentation.
- Ability to deliver engaging, relevant, technology mediated learning solutions, including any combination of web site, desktop application, video, and animation, for distributed (CD ROM), classroom and distance learning; course design and project management skills.
- Web content development and editorial management; educational and marketing communications.
- Information design (architecture), taxonomy, wireframes; UI/UX design and development, prototyping skills; data visualization design.
- Complete audio-visual, theatre, photography & film/video projects from conceptualization through budgeting, production design (setting, lighting, costume), casting/hiring, and creative direction.
- RoboHelp 5 - 8, Captivate 1 - 4,
- Flash 3 - CS4
- ImageReady 2 - CS4; Fireworks 8
- FrameMaker 8, 9
- MS Word 2000 - 2007
- Axure RP Pro 5.6
- Premiere 6.5, Pro 1
- HTML, XHTML, CSS, DHTML
- Human Factors/Usability
- Dreamweaver 3 - CS4
- Photoshop 5.5 - CS4
- Illustrator 8 – CS4
- InDesign CS2 – CS4; QuarkXPress 4 – 6.5
- Acrobat 5 – 9 Pro
- SmartDraw, Visio 2000 – 2007
- PowerPoint, 2000 – 2007
- Information Architecture
- Software GUI / Interaction Analysis & Design
- Analysis of learner, tasks, role-task relationships, learning-performance objectives; performance design focus; user guide development and implementation; performance evaluation.
- Developer to developer coding and customization guides for online video ad management software
- Web Publisher/Ad Trafficker user guides; extensive internal Sales Engineer documentation; process documentation.
- Task analysis, design and wireframing of flagship Acudeo web based software.
Freelance UX design, technical writing
- Administrative software implementation training (Sungard PowerCampus and IQ.Web) - plan appropriate instructional design objectives based on ADDIE; interactive area-specific performance intervention strategies and design; production of self-paced learning modules
- (Sungard IQ.Web and Blackboard) Create and maintain user role setups, permissions and role interface elements; code customizations; troubleshooting.