- Azure AD Deployment
- Conditional Access Logic
- PIM/PAM Development
- O365 Governance
- SharePoint (2010 - Online)
- User Adoption
- Team Management
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Business Analysis
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCETechnical Writer Specialist
- Be the face and SME for all things Office 365.
- Increase user adoption of Office 365 by 33% MOM working with senior management across the organization to implement a user adoption strategy.
- Create a hands-on, participant-led workshop to bring team members up to speed on Office 365 features and functions quickly and efficiently.
- Provide consultative services to Confidential team members on how best to use Office 365 in their day-to-day jobs.
- Write and implement Patterns and Practices and Information Governance plans for the Office 365 Business Development team.
Technical Writer Specialist
- Served as SME for cloud-based products and services, defining standards and style guidelines, and work distribution for a small team of writers.
- Designed and wrote new client-facing material for Confidential ’ big data analytics software.
- Mentored new writers on style and process, ensuring efficient onboarding.
- Created a SharePoint project tracking system with electronic document approvals and a robust records retention policy.
- Oversaw the development of new product families, including designing practice exams, specialized audio training, and mobile applications for Microsoft’s MCITP on Server 2008 and the Cisco CCNP track.
- Managed over 25 contractors developing hundreds of products at any given time.
- Designed an LMS, merging all product offerings into a single, unified experience.