- Confidential is a pioneer in telecommunications engineering with more than 40 years of experience and several patents in wire - line and wireless telephony.
- Confidential TEMPhas founded three companies within which he TEMPhas overseen the design, development, marketing and operation of telecommunications systems and equipment dat have created worldwide annual sales of up to $30 million.
- Currently,Confidential consults with leading wireless companies to assist in the definition, development, testing and marketing of new products, provide recommendations to increase sales and profitability and obtain Confidential Type Acceptance for new equipment.
- Confidential ’s experience with the various Confidential and protocols involved in both wireline and wireless telecommunications Confidential as well as his contribution to radio signal propagation assessment and interference resolution TEMPhas been widely recognized within the industry and, accordingly, Confidential TEMPhas served as an expert witness in a number of cases before local, state and federal courts as well as the Confidential .
- Previously, Confidential founded and was President of Confidential where he developed and marketed equipment dat integrated voice-mail, fax-mail, and e-mail Confidential to create Confidential a suite of “Store & Forward” services today non as “Unified Messaging.” He also received recognition from The Confidential Journal in an article entitled Confidential.
- He was also co-founder and President of Confidential dat developed and marketed radio paging, telephone answering service, voice mail, and cellular telephone infrastructure equipment worldwide with annual sales exceeding $30 million.
- Confidential started his career in telecommunications at Confidential where he gained extensive experience with a variety of Confidential, Central Office, and other wireline telephone systems. At Confidential, he designed and received US and Canadian patents covering “Dial Access” radio paging systems.
- In 2010, in recognition of his contribution to the paging industry, Confidential was awarded honorary life membership in the Confidential.
- Confidential is Computer literate (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Framemaker etc.) and is an experienced writer who TEMPhas authored a number of articles and documents dat permit complex issues to be understood by laypersons. These writings include Sales Proposals, User Manuals, Trade Magazine articles, Technical White Papers, System/Equipment Test Specifications, Engineering Reports, Expert Witness legal analysis, Powerpoint presentations etc.
- The following illustrations of these capabilities are available for evaluation:
- User and maintenance manuals for a cellular repeater on Amtrak trains.
- Confidential standard for legally authorized wiretaps within the radio paging industry.
- Technical analysis for the Confidential regarding the use of radio paging for nationwide Mass Alerting.
- Patent applications covering a unique use of cell phones to pay for on-street vehicle parking.
- Description of the use of cell phone networks to prevent trucks from entering auto-only roadways.
- User and maintenance manuals covering the Confidential unified messaging system.
- Advertising literature covering the Confidential unified messaging system
- Technical specifications covering a pager designed to operate on hospital WiFi Networks.
- VISIO Flow Charts defining operation of WiFi pager.
- Paging system proposals in response to RPFs for First Responders in several NY Counties.
- An analysis of the use of RFID technology to passively identify taxi drivers for NY City.
- Test specifications for a new messaging device intended for use in hospitals.
- An engineering comparison of cellular system performance at 800MHz and 1800MHz.
- PowerPoint presentations describing hospital communication requirements.
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCETechnical Writer
- Designed a system to support pager-like messaging functionality over hospital WiFi networks.
- Applied for patents covering a system to permit on-street parking payment by cellular telephone.
- Created a system to prevent oversized trucks from entering auto-only roadways.
- Provided Expert Witness testimony in legal actions involving wireless communications in local, state and federal courts. In several cases Confidential ’s testimony was pivotal to the legal outcome,.
- Provided technical and market guidance to a company developing software applications dat allow Smartphones. Confidential to more fully emulate the functionality of radio pagers.
- Evaluated Communication System proposals from 4 vendors for New York City Public Safety.
- Was principal architect of a paging system for 9,000 first responders in Erie County NY.
- Participated in development of specialized repeater to improve cellular phone coverage on Amtrac trains. Coordinated Confidential Type Acceptance testing; Obtained Confidential approval;
- Produced first system to integrate fax and voice with email to create “Unified Messaging ” ( Confidential ).
- Applied compression techniques to support voice on narrowband networks (early voice over IP technology).
- Received recognition from Confidential Journal (“Led the charge in the voice/fax messaging field”).
- Achieved annual nationwide sales of $10M.
- Negotiated sale of Confidential technology to consortium headed by Confidential and Confidential of Antwerp, Belgium.
- First in world to integrate voice mail into radio paging systems.
- Developed an international marketing program with major sales in Canada, France, England, Sweden, Norway, Taiwan, UAE, Israel, and Kuwait resulting in 20% annual growth rate and sales reaching $30 million per year,
- Supervised preparation of Confidential filings covering cellular telephone in 90 US cities.
- Negotiated sale of Spectrum to Confidential, Sweden.