Technical: Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Adobe Professional, HTML
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Responsible for the online publications section of a government agency website.
- Reviewed copy directly from authors, made and returned copy edits, raised concerns with errors in statistical comparisons between text and charts.
- Upon approval of finalized copy from authors, formatted a variety of publications, tested and repaired troubleshooting efforts for Section 508 standardization of compliance to meet government requirements for publications on federal websites.
- Added publication details to Oracle SQL database, posted to development and quality assessment websites.
- Guided documents and author communications through full quality assurance life cycle until publications were approved and posted to production site.
- Supported style guide maintenance and process documentation for online publications as well as review of project team’s monthly reports.
Confidential, McLean, Virginia
- IT administrator for corporate communications transition of internal communications processes, including message content development and global distribution responsibilities.
- Revised policy and procedure materials, developed presentations, communications and reports for program management office start - up for department-wide project control.
- Edited tutorial and process documents for key development teams.
Senior Management Analyst
- Wrote weekly newsletter, process analysis, and presentation development for client work.
- Researched requests for intellectual capital, qualifications and proposal examples to support new business development.
- Responsible for editorial content of materials for company-wide methodology.
- Documentation included training background information, procedures, web content, and solutions material.
- Coordinated with international subject matter experts to perfect methodology descriptions.
- Assisted with framework development, wrote and edited documentation for clients including presentations, business requirements, training materials, requests for information and proposals.
- Worked onsite with client to produce requirement documents and communication materials.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Produced financial documents coded manually to meet client requirements and Securities and Exchange Commission regulations.
- Required acute focus to make changes and adapt to abrupt fluctuations in document priority.
- Concise communication on specifications was vital due to tight deadlines.
- Assisted and trained less experienced operators.