Work in an environment that showcases the many disciplines of the technical writing field and to remain a valuable asset to my teammates and employer.
SKILLS & ABILITIES:
Microsoft Office Suite Adobe Creative Cloud Agile PLM Database Wrike Project Management SharePoint Database Management ATA iSpec 2200 Standard FAX, copier, scanner
- Responsible for maintaining a database of supporting documents for six aircraft engine accessories.
- Work with product engineers to develop, update, and maintain revision levels of maintenance, overhaul, and illustrated parts manuals.
- Develop Service Bulletins from Informational Service Letters to Confidential Bulletins in effort to maintain the highest safety of product and personnel.
- Work with the Confidential to certify documents that are developed and maintained are approved for customer use.
- Responsible for 26 programs in support of the American Petroleum Institute in effort to maintain standards and certifications.
- Developed, updated, and maintained over fifty procedures utilizing manufacturers manuals and subject - matter expert testimony.
- Developed and maintained various documents such as daily attendance sheets, FAX cover letters, and on-call lists for inter-office use.
- Worked with large corporations to resolve procedural conflicts utilizing corrective action reports and critical change requests.
- Maintained a task priority list to ensure all tasks were complete on or before schedule.
- Maintained aircraft logbooks with a zero-discrepancy tolerance.
- Through hierarchy, became one of few aircraft maintenance managers honored to hold the title.
- As a maintenance manager, wrote flight schedules, logged flight hours, updated logbooks, and set priorities for ten aircraft support work centers.