- Restructured/updated help system for web application using Adobe Robohelp 12 including graphic work
- Developed trouble ticket tracking system and maintained agency facing library in SharePoint 2013
- Created and enhanced Standard Operating Procedures for new software roll out
- Maintained document resources library and update schedule for administration guides, configuration management guides, system architecture diagrams, security boundary documents, and database table treatment guides, etc.
- Worked with SDLC phases in planning of interface design and testing for functionality and 508 compliance
- Developed running list of enhancements and future enhancements to train management on new deployments
- Created glossary of system terms to simplify for users and recruitment material to increase user base
- Interfaced with users to ensure needs were met and future enhancements were adding value to the application
- Created document standards and templates containing styles, quick parts, and custom formatting.
- Created Administrator and User guides and trained administrators in use of the templates.
- Performed online demonstration and training for the created templates and standards.
- Created template based on predetermined style guide for participant/instructor guides.
- Worked with Subject Matter Experts to determine validity of current content and create help material for Robohelp and Prepared storyboards (using Snag It) for future CBT creation
- Refine storyboards and produce CBT products in Articulate using Snag It and Photoshop for graphic work
- Edit and verify training documentation for new scheduled drug system software
Help Desk Call Center Operator
- Resolve calls for the Windows 7 migration at the law firm and resolved the most calls.
- Support Windows 7 and XP, Office 2010, and numerous specialized firm applications.
Internet Multimedia Consultant
- Trained in excess of 300 people in Digital Audio Production and Paint Shop Pro.
- Wrote courses, created intranet training and support site.
- Trained video editing and introduction to web content management tool.
- Performed XP network administration tasks.
- Assisted in designing workflow for web content management.
- Used Robohelp to create small CHM packages in support of the proprietary software
Contractual Graphic Designer & Document Processing
- Worked in graphic design and document processing department
- Troubleshoot MS Office issues and offered input to training department curriculum
- Created visual aids for use in courtroom