- Over 20 years of experience in writing and documentation for technical professional arena with IT process
- Experienced in writings for all levels. Self Starter. Achieve success, delivering quality products.
- Experienced in software development, full life - cycle for instruments (SDLC). UML experiences for operations. Solve problems when needed with systematic assessments. Practical, realistic and resourceful. Build and improve business
- Power point experience
- Produced program plans. Designed and followed requirement. Followed ISO procedures required, with CMMI L3 methodologies for organization. Gathered information, charted flow diagrams, setup excel spreadsheets, and graphs. Developed SOPs as required, and PMO.
Programming Aids and Methodologies: CMMI Level 3, Confidential 508, TCP/IP, JCL, Object Oriented Programming, Rational Unified Process (RUP) for all software activities, Adobe, Robohelp.
Languages: C, C++, C#, FORTRAN, Pascal, BASIC.
Hardware: PCs, IBM mainframe, VAX, ALPHA.
Operating Systems: UNIX, MS-DOS, VAX/VMS, Windows 2000/NT, Windows 3&7, Microsoft Office, and XP, RoboHelp.
Software: Word, Excel, Visio, SQL&Oracle relational databases, PowerPoint, Java, html & web technology.
Professional Courses: Graduate-Level Technical Management Course.
- Recording the processes used and updating data upon changes
- Assimilating documents
- Writing new and modifying old documents
Technical Writer and Coordinator
- Assimilating Documents for Confidential to update their processes. The purpose is to consolidate the information into a final single document. Other documents were reviewed for accuracy. Visio and Sharepoint were used for records.
- Logistics coordination is performed, for organization.
- Documented record of Technical Documents, with updated issues as required.
- Gathering, assembling, and keeping inventory of information of documents for validation and qualification records of facilities, equipment and processes for the pharmaceutical needs and requirements. Some of the documents were SOPs, and others were documents for records.
Technical Documentation Writer
- Recording information for users and records for the US Patent Trading Office.
Freelance Technical Writer
- Modifying, and updating existing documents. Wrote excerpts to prepare strategies for proposals, and for status issues, for operations and administrative needs, assuring compliance.
- Assuring proposals are adhered to, and prepared for kickoff meetings.
- Interviewed subject matter experts, and prepared for team reviews
- Accomplishing research on subjects for new procedures according to functions.
- Configuring details using Excel, Power Point, and Visio.
Sr. Technical Writer/Configuration Management
- Configuration Mgmt, and technical writing keeping records for all required documentation.
- Managed a group for outputs required for proposals and documents.
- Sharepoint was the tool used for the process
- Making changes for presentations, and related management documenting information for Confidential
- Satellite Operations Facility, NSOF. Writing and editing a variety of information, providing technical and scientific organization, supporting planning as required. Have produced pertinent and acceptable alterations for processing, and records.
- Documenting and writing articles as needed for SSAI.
- Kept records for managers, and records for teams.
- Developed executive summaries for managers, and trained when required.
Document Manager/Technical Writer
- Maintained a Master Technical Documentation Library for a variety of documents.
- ISO standards were used for industry standards.
- Edited and proofread documents for correct nomenclature, proper writing and format.
- Maintained a clear explanation with a clear description of deliverable documents like Standard Operating Procedures. Created the startup of a document for various functional areas, as part of the Document Management procedure.
- Implemented changes, corrections, or updates to the Operations manual for the new instruments on Tactical Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (Shadow), with Electro Optical/Infrared payloads
- Worked with Windows XP, and Arbortext Version 5.1, and Adobe
- Authored an introduction document to describe the purpose and process of the activity incorporated; reviewed old written documents, updated them with additions as required with either written additions or screen captures, as dictated according to requirements.
Sr. Technical Writer
- Trained online to get accreditation for a Clinical Research Associate for Biopharmaceutical Research, with Kriger Research Group International.
- Checked the configuration of written documents, keeping attuned, and maintaining transferable skills for a career change.
Sr. Technical Writer
- Authored the User Documentation for changes to Medicare on-line access forms. Responsible for documenting the steps for the implemented changes.
- Developed documents for updates and progressions to CMMI L3.
- Authored the Project Plan, and Configuration Management Plan for new procedures to be implemented for CMS (Medicare System), maintaining the desired procedures, making sure of correctness, understanding, and following ISO standards.
- Upgraded to FORTRAN 90/95 from lower level FORTRANs. (for 2 months, had an interim clearance)
- Reviewed and edited documentations, and wrote additions for Oracle 9i /10g, XML, Configuration Management.
Systems Analyst & Technical Writer
- Authored and designed the requirements for the technical architecture of a 75 page User Informative and User Instructional Documentation for System Operations activities for web and on-line assessment of the pipeline activities and services, thereby the model was processed, the functions defined, and the technical reports shown.
- Code was in C#, OO; used visual studio 5, worked with XML.
- Ran the entire process to gather data for the documentation, as well as interact with the researchers, the engineers.
Systems Software Engineer & Technical Writer
- Evaluated, and documented the evaluation of Microsoft Software for adherence to Common Criteria security for the Data Motor Vehicle Administration.
- Wrote the documents describing the details and structure of the software for the new application for New York DMV Administration. The code was in Oracle PL/SQL, C++, JAVA, HTML, and Visual Basic.
- Completed the documentation for the quality assurance, and the configuration management.
- Reviewed the specifics for Scientific Publication. Reviewed desired graphics packages. Excel, Power Point, & UML.
- Created technical material for the Confidential project at the Food and Drug Administration.
- Worked at Confidential, as leader on a full life cycle project for new scientific instrument Advanced Camera for Surveys, ACS, for simulation in Servicing Missions for Hubble Space Telescope satellite (HST). All code followed ISO 9000 and CMM-L3 rules, maintained code samples, and worked on a pre-designed framework, and met timeframes as needed.
- Designed code according to requirements with alterations due to upgrades in instruments, wrote documentation, internal and external, presented materials to customer in Critical Design Review, developed, wrote, and tested C code, and upgraded legacy FORTRAN for use on a VAX for HST project.
- Maintained code and enhancements for HST simulations for simulated instruments ACS, Electrical Power System, STIS, NICMOS, and Power Control Units.
- Designed, developed, tested and maintained technical documentations for a variety of users for Satellite Laser Ranging system with C/C++ on UNIX, MySQL, database repository for information, incorporating required algorithm development, upgraded legacy FORTRAN; and an improved GUI and operation.
- Contributed to full life cycle, designed code, presentations, development, programming, documentation and technical writing describing software for data for a polar-orbiting spacecraft; work was for Confidential
- Worked on Defense Meteorological Satellite Program (DMSP) instruments (SSMT2, SSMT1, and SSMI), including using COCOMO cost models, coding for earth location calculations, and upgrades.
- Monitored computer models for atmospheric graphics and statistics in soundings for NMC & Confidential spacecraft.
- Maintained all necessary technical writing documentations for described activities.
- Prepared the curved ionic and organic single crystals for the Bragg Crystal Spectrometer, designed requirements, test processes, and aligned instruments, wrote Pascal programs to run instruments according to the design to collect data.
- Wrote User Documentation and scientific published papers. Presented results at conferences
- Conducted radiometric measurements and instrument calibration for remote sensing by ground-based and airborne instruments, performing analysis from ultraviolet to near infrared.
- Reported on characterizations of instrument tolerances, ray throughput, and stray light analysis, and performed calibrations involving integrating spheres, single monochromator, PMT, and detectors: Si, Ge, and PbS.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes