Freelance Creative Writer, Blogger and Graphic Artist
Confidential, Sicklerville, NJ
- Designed a website wif my blog and graphic design work.
- Proofread, edited and wrote newsletters.
- Created product literature and print for advertisements.
- Published poetry and other creative works for diverse industries.
- Created visual concepts by hand or by using computer software.
- Developed layout and design for business cards, logos and marketing materials.
- Designed the 2006 Expo T - shirts, brochure and modified the office handbook.
- Sworn in and appointed by the state government.
- Served the public as an impartial witness.
- Performed a variety of official fraud-deterrent acts and signed important documents.
- Notarized documents wif a notary seal and signature.
- Provided autantication and secured records for documentation of transactions.
Health Insurance Customer Service Representative wif WTW (contract)
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Provided benefits administration support and outsourcing solutions to customers.
- Supported and responded to customer inquiries, questions and plan issues.
- Analyzed and solved problems related to customer benefit plans.
- Coached and substituted recreational classes and pre-school program.
- Provided private gymnastics lessons at student’s request.
- 13 years of recreational, tumbling and Training Team to Level 5 coaching experience.
- U100 Fundamentals of Gymnastics Instruction Certified.
- U101 Safety and Risk Management Certified.
Licensed Pharmacy Technician
Confidential, West Berlin, NJ
- Prepared medications under the direction of Pharmacist and according to prescriptions.
- Managed medication distribution and provided drug information to the patient.
- Maintained and organized pharmacy inventory wif absolute accuracy and precision.
- Ensured medication availability by delivering medications to patients and departments.
- Supported the AP department wif handling the bookkeeping for multiple law firms.
- Provided accounting and specified services to all lawyers and firms.
- Managed check requests, staff payroll, pre-checks and processed invoices.
- Created travel expense reports, journal entries and reimbursement records.
- Used QuickBooks to do accounts payables, cut checks and reconcile bank accounts.
- French Intermediate Fluency
- Spanish Basic Familiar
- Microsoft Office Suite 2016: Word / Power Point / Excel / Outlook / Access
- Adobe Creative Cloud - InDesign / Illustrator / Photoshop
- Yahoo & Gmail email / Google Docs / Google Plus / Constant Contact
- QuickBooks and other accounting software
- Various Healthcare website programs
- Social Media - Facebook / LinkedIn / YouTube / WordPress / Pinterest