- Over 7 Years of experience in all phases of Software development life cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming Concepts, in applying Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern, Model - View-View Model (MVVM) design Pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Programming experience in using .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 implementing object oriented principles for the development of Web and Windows applications (K2 Blackpearl, C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET, SharePoint, Web Services, WCF Services, RESTFUL Services, ADO.NET and AJAX).
- Experience in using SOAP, Window Services, Web Services, XML, XSL, HTTP/HTTPS, and JSON.
- Experience in implementing SOA architecture through WCF and Web Services which are used to rapidly building service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise with features Serialization, Versioning, Interoperability and hosting.
- Experience on components like Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data Set, Data View, and Entity Framework in ADO.NET.
- Experience in IIS web server configuration and .NET Assemblies during application deployment.
- Experience in WCF, Web API, WPF and Windows Forms for designing applications using Web Services.
- Experience in using Microsoft SQL server 2012/2008/2005, Oracle 8i/9i/10g/11g/12c and excellent skills in writing Stored Procedures, SQL Queries, T-SQL Queries, functions, triggers, views and schemas to develop business rules.
- Build effective/efficient queries for high-performance reports for SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) script task, look up transformations and data flow tasks using T- SQL and Visual Basic (VB) scripts.
- Experience in the design and development of N-tier Client Server application architecture using C# & ASP.NET.
- Experience in Software Configuration Management (Daily Build, Release and Testing methodology) using tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Hands on experience in debugging and fixing the bugs and also very good with support and maintenance.
- Involved in Supporting Integration testing, Regression testing, System testing for the Enhancements.
- Successfully customized modules based on organizational needs and requirements.
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0,C#.Net,,VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, Web Services, WCF, WPF, and Win Forms.
Languages: K2 Black Pearl, Visual Basic 6.0, C#, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, C, C++.
Web Technologies: ASP.Net, Classic ASP, XML, XSL, IIS, CSS, XSLT, HTML, DHTML, UML, AJAX.
Scripting Languages: VBScript, Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS.
RDBMS/Server: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2012, Oracle, MySQL, MS-Access.
GUI: VB.NET, VisualBasic6.0, Visual Studio 2005/2008/2012/2013/2015.
Web Page Editors: Visual InterDev6.0, Visual Studio .NET 2003/2005/2008, Dream Weaver.
Report Tools: Crystal Reports 7.0/8.0,SSRS.
Image Editor: Adobe Photo Shop 6.0, Paint Shop.
Web Servers: IIS 3.0, IIS 4.0, IIS 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, 7.5.
Version Controller: SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual SourceSafe and Clear Case.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Developed the Use cases mapping to the requirements. Translated the Use cases to component code adhering to the standards of project for the Puerto Rico Department of Health (PRDoH).
- Implement, integrate and maintain the client server and web related applications using MVC 4.0 with Razor HTML 5.0 view for UI, Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET 4.0, C# 4.0, Java Scripts, jQuery, AJAX, HTML, SQL Server 2012, and Oracle 12C with MVC 4.0 architecture.
- Capture the Critical Parameters involved and come up with Performance metrics to be met in the final release.
- Study high level design documents/ flow charts and liaise with Business Analyst and functional managers to clarify issues related to the business requirements of Puerto Rico Department of Health (PRDoH),
- Used ADO.NET extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage, manipulation and for achieving disconnected database connectivity.
- Effectively implemented ASP.NET security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks.
- Developed and consumed WCF services to search for incidents based on filter attributes and to maintain connection with the database.
- Deployed application on test, production servers and managed application using Microsoft Azure.
- Experience in building reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to design and generate reports.
- Performed Verifications and Validations using .NET Validation controls and JQuery.
- Extensively worked in development of SQL Queries using MS SQL Server and Oracle. Written and Implement stored procedure using Oracle PL/SQL.
- Implemented error handling for the web pages by displaying appropriate user readable error messages with Client side and Server side validations.
- Hands on experience in creating the technical design documents & maintaining them.
- Hands on experience on performing load testing to measure site scalability, reliability and performance in terms of evaluating page response time, memory utilization, CPU utilization.
Sr.NET Developer/ K2 BlackPearl
- Analyze, configure, create, deploy and support customized intranet utilizing Microsoft SharePoint as well as third party components such as K2.
- Gathered requirement for migrating from SharePoint 2010 to SharePoint 2013 Servers.
- Responsible for development, testing and deployment of the solutions involving configuration, customization, extension, implementation, and support of K2 BlackPearl/SharePoint budget formulation document management/Workflow automation solution.
- Managed team of Site Administrators and mentored them for development including custom web parts, application pages, master pages and workflows.
- Installed and Configured K2 BlackPearl 4.6.11 Farm. Managing Worklist Items, Workflows, Tasks and Security in K2.
- Migrated SharePoint 2010 Production Databases from 2010 to SharePoint 2013. Migrated SharePoint sites from On-premises to cloud environments (Office 365)
- Created Custom Reports using any SmartObjects as a data Source.
- Designed and Installed Search Farm, K2 Farm, and BA Insight Farms. Designing Medium Server Farm Architecture in Multi Domains, Packaging and Deploying K2 applications.
- Building Workflows and SmartObjects with K2 Studio & K2 for Visual Studio.
- Installing and troubleshoot internet site issue in Production, Testing & Development. Administering the SharePoint and K2 Servers.
- Managing user permission in SharePoint and K2 based on Active Directory role and responsibilities.
- Developed PowerShell scripts to Installing, Configuring, and Supporting the SharePoint and its dependent farms.
- Involved in the administration and development of the websites on SharePoint
- Assisted SharePoint 2013 Transition from SharePoint 2013 including installation, configuration, and administration.
- Responsible for the maintenance of three SharePoint 2010 farms including QA/UAT, MOD and Production.
Confidential, Conway, AR
.NET UI Developer
- Extensive experience training organizations in HIPPA activities, regulations and compliances.
- Involved in the complete lifecycle (SDLC) of the project i.e. Design, Development, Implementation, and Unit testing.
- Worked on business layer in C#.Net to handle existing functionality of the system along with new proposed functionalities.
- Developed complex SQL queries and stored procedures using SQL Server 2012 for extracting, inserting and deleting the data from database.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database for generating different types of reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Implemented Share Point 2010 for document management, collaboration and automation of business processes using workflow.
- Involved in preparing Use case, Sequential and Class diagrams using Visio for ASP.NET modules.
- Implemented Role based security to comply with the rules set by the business layer of the application.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controls.
- Used AJAX Controls in application development for persistent page display.
- Used T-SQL for developing Queries, stored procedures, triggers and functions for SQL Server database.
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using .NET framework 3.5 and implemented the MVC (Model View Controller) architecture.
- Good understanding on the complete software development life cycle in the application development.
- Implemented Entity Framework with C# in Visual Studio 2013 to establish connections between server-side web application and a MS SQL Server.
- Involved in TFS Code Branching for monthly releases and incremental code merges and daily build and deployment activities.
- Extensively used XML and XSLT for styling the ASP.NET pages.
- Developed test cases using Nunit and Involved in Unit Testing and Integration Testing of different Modules
Confidential, Corpus Christi, TX
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Used Agile Methodology in the development of the project, which is based on iterative development.
- Developed the UI layout and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matched requirements.
- Applied Master Pages and CSS, Navigation Controls, HTML, XML, WPF for a consistent look and feel for page design.
- Used C# as language to develop code behind business logic.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching features, Configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Coordinated project activities and ensured that all project phases are followed and documented properly.
- Involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML, XML and CSS.
- Used Crystal Reports for Reports Implementation.
- Used various jQuery plugins like auto complete, date picker, color picker, document slider to enhance the usability, functionality and overall experience for website.
- Implemented pagination and sorting functionalities in different modules using jQuery plugins.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features.
- Worked on creating responsive website for smart devices using responsive design and media queries.
- Used JQuery Ajax for service calls on pages to interact with the server for information.
- Rapid prototyping of design concepts.
- Involved in designing and developing the JSON, XML Objects with MySQL.
- Used Ajax, JSON to send request to the server to check the functionality of the websites.
- Testing the website on multiple browsers with their old as well as latest release.
- Used JSON for storing and exchanging information between browsers and servers.
- Using complex Object Oriented concepts in improving the performance of the websites.
- Worked closely with SQA team in fixing the reported bugs/defects and checking cross platform compatibility.
- Integrated different social networking site like Facebook, twitter.
- Active participation throughout the entire software development lifecycle from project inception, to code development and elaborate testing of the various modules.
- Used agile methodology for the software development.
- Developed SQL queries to perform insert, update or delete operation on MySQL database.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
- Produced semantically appropriate, standards compliant mark-up, and produced Rich User Interfaces.
- Used all the advanced Photoshop features to create appealing visual web interfaces.
- Worked closely with UI designers to understand the detailed intuitive UI prototypes and components.
- Developed GUI, Business and Data tier using .Net 3.0, 2.0, C#, ADO.NET.
- Developed custom controls and user controls using ASP.NET 3.0, 2.0.
- Developed code behind classes and reusable components in C#.
- Extensively used the ASP.Net controls Grid View, Repeater, Data List for effective interface design.
- Implemented AJAX controls.
- Designed SQL database tables and wrote stored Procedures to store and retrieve model information by using SQL Server 2005.
- Designed XML Web services description by using the Web services Description Language and System Web Services, Description namespace and related classes.
- Developed complex Grid Views, Master Pages and Controls using ASP.NET.
- Used crystal reports for designing reports.
- Deployed Web Pages on Internet Information Servers.
- Trained the end user on how to use the product.
- Designed the table less web applications using CSS and with the help of and tags as per W3Cstandards.
- Worked on Cross-Browser compatibility and fixed the bugs for several browsers.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Handled all aspects of the web application including maintaining, testing, debugging, and deploying.