Enterprise Architect | Project Manager | Trainer
Skilled professional with over 15 years of IT experience as a developer, administrator, trainer, manager and architect. Well versed at analyzing technical requirements and transforming them into enterprise IT solutions.
Technical Trainer, Tier 3 Migration Support Lead Contracted to develop high quality training materials and communications in support of Lotus Notes to Outlook migration for corporate global client. Also, provided tier three migration support and Lotus Notes/Domino administration support.
Confidential, Wayne, PA Wholesaling and marketing division for The Hartfords annuity, 529, mutual fund, and retirement products.
Confidential, Director 20072011 Responsible for the gathering and analysis of technical requirements for various infrastructure based projects and initiatives. Provide assurance that projects met enterprise IT standards and support the enterprise IT strategic direction.
- Participated in an enterprise wide initiative to analyze all Sales and Distribution applications in order to formulate a cohesive strategy to govern spend and development concerning CRM and Business Intelligence.
- Co-developed model based on Gartner research to represent the various functional domains within the ACORD Sales and Distribution model. Allowed IT analysts and architects to approach work from a common understanding.
- Responsible for technology calendar utilized in local and enterprise IT planning.
- Local oversight of enterprise projects (Outlook migration, component inventories, software rationalization, etc.)
- Outlook Migration: Local PM, Domino Administration, Training Mentor
Developer, Project Manager, Confidential 19992007 Held various positions involving a variety of skills including service desk management, training, coding, managing projects and application architecture.
- Designed and maintained multi-platform applications (Lotus Notes, iSeries, SQL, DB2, Web)
- Oversight of release configuration management.
- Managed projects to successful completion.
- Architect for large multi-platform applications.
- Established and managed IT Help Desk for new division.
Personal Computer Learning Centers Premier training and consulting company specializing in high quality IT training and consulting.
Confidential, Philadelphia PA 19971999 Domino administrator and consultant for seven branches throughout the Northeast.
- Provided Lotus Notes solutions for companies in pharmaceutical and medical industry.
- Oversight and management of seven administrators and Notes environments.
- Developed and delivered advanced level courseware.
Confidential, Washington DC 19951997 Held various positions involving a variety of skills. Job roles included senior instructor, Notes administrator and developer.
- Delivered basic to advanced level training (Lotus Notes, Visual Basic, MS Access, MS Windows Administration, Excel, etc.)
- Developed courseware (Lotus Notes Programming, Lotus Notes Administration, Visual Basic)
- Provided both internal and external clients application development services in Lotus Notes, Visual Basic and website design.
B.S. Computer Science
IT Practice: ITIL, SDLC models, Project Management, PII, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Technology Planning, Enterprise Functional Planning, Help Desk, Training, Courseware Development, Mindmaps
Technology: Lotus Notes/Domino, HTML, SQL, DB2, Visual Basic
Software: Windows Platforms, Lotus Domino, IBM AS400, iSeries