SharePoint, Robo Help, Github, OpenStack, Postman, JSON, Markdown, REST API, Word Press, Enterprise Resource Planning (CRP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), SAP, SEO tools, Analytics, JIRA FrameMaker, iOS, Agile, Coffee Cup, Supply Chain Management, Westlaw, mySQL, Learning Management System (LMS), Captivate, Visio, Outlook, LabView, Confluence, Premier, Excel, Power Point, HTML, Wix, Photoshop, Flash, C++, Server/Client, Word, = Adobe Creative Cloud, GoToMeeting, Skype, Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and Linkedin.
- Developed web - site, and established SEO, Google Analytics and customer accounts.
- Worked with consultants on REST API documentation, using Github, Postman, JSON and Markdown.
- Developed a non-provisional patent application for client/server online community, called Quests for Sustainability.
- Developed marketing and business plan for investment into eHealth mobile applications using Crowd Funding.
- Set up social media accounts and blogs.
Confidential, Thousand Oaks
- Assisted management in editing scientific/regulatory SOPs using established templates in response to corrective actions.
- Participated on the manufacturing floor in the upstream and downstream process.
- Participated in LMS for GXP operational procedures.
Confidential, Goleta, CA
- Created documentation for the manufacturer of piezoelectric materials, transducers and optical technologies, such as manufacturing plans, ad hoc business reports, proposals, SOPs, work instructions, quality control plans, procurement operations and Word Form.
Confidential, LA, CA
- Implemented program management activities, such as writing requirements, Agile user stories, flow charts, wire frames, etc.
- Created user guides, architecture requirements (Cloud), API documentation for enterprise applications.
- Executed primary market research initiatives and procedures.
- Interpreted and coordinated statistical and medical interpretation of data into the appropriate organization and document structure to ensure quality and accuracy of content.
- Developed RoboHelp documents, proposals for online and enterprise communities, web based training materials using A/B Testing, and marketing plans with Frame Maker and Adobe Story design principals.
- Created a proposal to educate youth about diabetes prevention.
Confidential, Valencia, CA
- Created complex clinical documents, medical documents and change requests for BOMs, work instructions, travelers, and assembly procedures for manufacturing of cardiac and neurology applications.
- I also participated corrective action recommendations for regulatory affairs through audits.
Confidential, Goleta, CA
- Documented international specifications and labels using Master Control, Oracle, Visio & CAD for medical endoscopy devices.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes