Summary: Results-driven and inventive Technical Writer and Instructional Designer with proven abilities in the design and production of documentation to support and enhance business needs. Expert at composing text and graphics that optimize the communication of concepts and procedures to the target audience and converting complex information into clear, concise and accurate text. Comprehensive experience in the production of: User Guides, Task-based Instruction, Presentations, Workbooks, Flowcharts, Custom Forms, Job Aids, Quick Reference Guides, Wall Charts, Case Studies, SOPs, Learning Maps and Games, in addition to Interactive, Multimedia Courseware and Instructional Videos.
Technical Skills: MS Office, FrameMaker, Adobe Acrobat Pro, Photoshop Elements, SharePoint, SnagIt, Articulate, Camtasia, SONY Movie Studio, RoboHelp and Dragon Naturally Speaking
- Assisted in the development of cGMP training materials for a manufacturing plant's training department, including: SOPs, SkillChecks, Classroom Training Presentations, Web-based WBT and Computer-based Training CBT .
- Produced both informative and instructional videos.
- Converted the format of legacy Semiconductor Design Manuals from Word and FrameMaker to DITA/XML.
- Proofread and edited new Semiconductor Design Manuals.
- Technical Writer/Multimedia Specialist, Confidential
- Assisted in the development of performance improvement and operational training materials for a global manufacturing audience.
- Wrote, produced and distributed via the intranet: User Guides, Reference Manuals, Task-Based Instruction, Presentations, Laboratory Methods, Instructional Videos and Computer-based Training, including narration.
- Supervised both interns and part-time employees.